Reviews for Brockton Bay Tactics
Guest chapter 9 . 6/8/2017
How is that a thing?
Jack Inqu chapter 9 . 6/8/2017
First meeting went pretty well. I'll be curious if we learn more about what Piggot is really thinking, or if it is as straightforward as it appears. Hard to say just yet.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
ESKJC chapter 9 . 6/8/2017
I hope this means more regular updates. You should check out spacebattles and sufficient velocity for the worm communities
chaosglory626 chapter 9 . 6/8/2017
I'm looking forward to Vista laughing hysterically about how girls will outnumber boys for once. Keep up the good work.
gabeclone chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
See, when you said she could summon five people to be her minions I thought you meant five people who already existed in the world of Worm. Like Tattletail, Coil, or Jack Slash.
Rusty Thebanite chapter 8 . 5/23/2017
I will be watching for the next chapter.
Rusty Thebanite chapter 7 . 5/23/2017
Well well well.
Rusty Thebanite chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Quirky. I like it.
cj1of4 chapter 8 . 5/1/2017
Wow, I love how you point one something that so many Worm fanfictions seam to forget. Yes the Status Quo is bad, but unless you have a way to improve things once you start changing the board, it won't get better.
tarrangar chapter 8 . 4/23/2017
You don't need to have a plan to replace Lung with something better, you just need to be capable of quickly arresting any Parahuman that try to take Lung's place, if the ABB is left without any capes, the police can actually do their job and arrest the lot of them especially if the police get some cape support.

If you remove the Parahuman members of a gang the gang, diminish to something more in line with how it is in our world, the problem is that other villainous Parahuman's see a place with no Parahuman leaders, and so decide that's a good place to set up shop.

So what you have to do if you want to take out gang leaders, is be strong enough that you can convince other villains, that the area formerly under that gang leaders control isn't easy pickings, because if they try you will surely take them out.

The problem with what The Brockton Brigade did wasn't that they arrested Marquis, it was that they arrested him, without also being able to take out the leadership of the E88, and whatever capes would try to replace the E88 and Marche.
firelordeg chapter 8 . 4/4/2017
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put into this story please continue to update as soon as life allows
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2017
I think your approach this chapter is verging on the simplistic and unrealistic. Can you provide any real world examples where government has been better off tolerating criminal gangs for purposes of stability? The assumption is that you do have a government and you do in Worm. Was Chicago worse off after Al Capone was captured? Danny's argument sounds good on the surface but there is no real world counterpart where it is true. The closest real world scenario would be something like a country such as Iraq or especially Libya where all forms of authority were eliminated and then you had anarchy. The difference there is it was not the elimination of gangs or tribes that caused the problem. It was the elimination of the complete rulers of the entire country that caused the problem. I don't see how Danny's argument holds up when you are talking about multiple gangs instead. Gangs die out and change all the time.

There's the more typical over reaction in a fic with an evil Piggot who covers up everything but just as bad would be an unbelievable under reaction where Taylor just rolls over and accepts everything in the name of pseudo maturity.

Mature advice from Danny would be for Taylor to give the Protecterate a chance. However if they are not willing to punish Sophia or if senior members were covering for her then it would not be believable for Taylor to just forgive and forget. Now, if you then have her go independent and have a cold peace with them that would be plausible. Joining them though does not seem very believable in that scenario.
dayfox96 chapter 8 . 4/3/2017
Wow mature relations and consequences in a worm Fic.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2017
Way for Danny to have a non reaction to that bombshell followed by splaining the situation... was Taylor's any different? I'm confused
oldwolf chapter 8 . 4/3/2017
Two unpleasant conversations within ten hours of each other? Taylor took that rather well in general and exceptionally well all things considered.

A very enlightening chapter all told, for both Taylor and readers.

The upcoming meeting promises to be... interesting in any number of ways. Not the least being Piggot's response to dealing with an apparent human Master.

I eagerly look forward to the next update.
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »