Reviews for Brockton Bay Tactics
Kingdark chapter 8 . 4/3/2017
I'm curious what the character's response will be if and when Taylor (eventually?) summons a white mage a black mage or a both. I wonder who would win, behamut vs any of the Big Bads of worm...
Bookeater-otaku chapter 8 . 4/3/2017
I like that Taylor got good guidance in the form of both her summons and her Dad. It shows a good level of maturity and help develop a little the characters. Squirre attachment to Danny is both cute and beliveable

But what I like about this story is that Taylor is not stuck in a spiral of stress, anger and suicidal thought. She may be not out of the frying pan yet but at least she will have a whole squad ready to jump into the fire with her.

And maybe, if Shadow Stalker action is exposed, the Protectorate will do something about her since she is on probation. I think there should be a middle ground between her getting away scot free and being send to juvie. Maybe she could be exchanged with another ward from another sector where her actions would be more watched. That way Piggott get rid of a problem while keeping the current numbers of ward in her team.

Good chapter and a nice transition but I am eager to finally see what's going to happen.
xbox432 chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
Liking this concept, the idea of giving Taylor actual minio-cough- troops to command is great. And that while they are versatile and potentially powerful, they're not OP right off the bat, so it'll be fun watching them grow.

While there were a few typos, there really weren't any all that bad... except this one that made me stumble while reading:

I summon a bunch of guys to serve me - pretty sure that's supposed to be girls.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2017
very good, loved
cj1of4 chapter 7 . 3/29/2017
Okay, this was brilliantly done.
TigerCat chapter 7 . 3/29/2017
Hmm. That might actually work to get through to Sophia.

Still a heartless bitch though.
lucavento chapter 5 . 3/29/2017
love the story keep it up
Gremlin Jack chapter 7 . 3/29/2017
The last line feels a tad out of character. Sophia never seemed to be the sort to admit a mistake even in her own head. But she might still be willing to follow a better path, as long as she doesn't have to admit that she was straight up wrong for years.
shiftfiredragon chapter 7 . 3/27/2017
...Wow...That was...Damn. This could set up a believable Sane Sophia. Which is hard as fuck to find.
Guestapo chapter 7 . 3/27/2017
Liking the story. For as strong as Taylor's power is (i.e. doesn't even really need to work at it to kick ass), I hope to see more munchkinery.

The Chemist alone was enough to build a world-spanning empire before she went and stupidly exposed herself. Imagine if she has an enchanter or builder class that hasn't been revealed.

And deployable, autonomous superhuman units that, in all likelihood don't stay dead? She doesn't even have to wait to ramp up to start carving out territory.

It, unfortunately, doesn't seem to be going in that direction, but I'm still eagerly awaiting what she comes up with, even if it's just plain old boring, "Hey, let's stop Lung" or "help take down the Undersiders at the bank from the PRT van a block away..."

At least let her make some money from her powers if she's determined to punish herself with Winslow/Sophia XD
firelordeg chapter 7 . 3/27/2017
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put into this story please continue to update as soon as life allows
shugokage chapter 7 . 3/26/2017
Interesting story and chapter!
Bookeater-otaku chapter 7 . 3/26/2017
Seventeen for fifty-three years? Is that because of the Chemists or is she an undead? She said she died, my theory now, is that Taylor summoned dead people from another world.

And about this chapter, I get that Archer does not have a beef with Sophia like Taylor does and maybe she does see herself in the younger woman, but it does not change the fact that she has big mental problem to be willing to do something like the locker incident to Taylor. I am not sure it's possible for someone like her to be any good or if maybe Archer pep talk just pushed her further into doing even more horribles things that she would feel justified to do.
Obiki Doragon chapter 7 . 3/26/2017
I was almost confused as to how Sophia knew about Taylor's powerset, but then I remembered the last episode. Other than, one of the more believable forms of changing Sophia's viewpoint. Not really contradicting it, which would've caused her to reject it, but instead guiding it, refining it actually giving it purpose or rather ridding it of its false purpose.
chaosglory626 chapter 6 . 3/26/2017
Archer is quickly becoming my favorite. Then again I am predisposed to liking characters with that name, be it Sterling, EMIYA, or Gilgamesh.
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »