Reviews for ShanYu's Villain Song
Fernanda de Oliveira chapter 1 . 10/11/2018
The part where he says that he ripped his mom’s heart out seems a little dark but the song is pretty good.
Whisperpelt chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
I could totally imagine him singing this. I can totally hear how it goes.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This. Is. AWESOME! XD
KingOfThunder989 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
FANTASTIC!
Death's Inevitable Kiss chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This song is...amazing xD

I love it. Really, it's perfect for him.
frencht0aster chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This is love. 3
PeaceRoseG'ladheon chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
GENIUS! I absolutely love this! Great twist on his background story! Very original!
emerald sorceress chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Disturbing yet funny.

lol. well done.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
This reminds me of the cartoon version of LOTR: The Return of the King when they had singing orcs. The songs fits Shan-Yu perfectly.
BowlofCereal chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Oh my gosh! that is so true about him. It was cool. I liked it. Its on my favorites. And so is your pen name! Bwah Hah Hah!
ApplePieIsDelicious chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Wow! _ I can actually see him singing that if they didn't want him to be this horrible hawk creature that instills fear into the hearts of all who see him, this is really well written! Who knows, if you send it to them, they may put it on a soundtrack and you might get some money off it, this is very good! Thanks for posting! ~_
zoey chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
THAT WAS SO FUNNY I LOVED IT
destinyheart15 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Rofl. Wow. Nice Karen. You never cease to amaze me. I'm loving everything you write, and this song just took the cake. I could not stop laughing. Keep up the good work! I will be waiting for more of your fabulous stories. *waits* Anyday now...just kidding.
Whimsical Flourish chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
a bit wierd and interesting at the same time, good job
Reaka chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Why didn't they have Shang-Yu sing? They had the other characters, why not him? Oh well. Good song!