Reviews for Whispered Nothings
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 6/20
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Rukia2001 chapter 1 . 2/4
Hi! Where can I read the rest of the story? It looks good
blyandere chapter 1 . 12/15/2021
I hope that you update this soon!
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 7/3/2021
From the reviews, I see that many chapters have vanished. I presume that they're being edited. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, because I'm glad the story is growing in new ways; it just confused me a little to see reviews listed for other chapters that I couldn't find, since I'm new.

Anyway, although I can't comment on how the story used to be since I'm new, I enjoyed what I read. Winding up in a new world in a plain room by yourself would definitely have an impact on you, and I liked the way that battle against insanity through routine was described. I'm intrigued to learn how the OC is sick and how/whether she's related to Akihito.

Nice introduction, and I look forward to reading where this goes!
Mr Arcturus Black II chapter 1 . 10/28/2020
This is really well written, and of a high quality! I can’t wait to see how this ends, and I hope you’re continuing the story after all this time, but we’ll see! Not many fanfictions are this detailed, so it really stands out, and one chapter is 8k words? You’re really setting the bar high, but you seem quite capable at it, so it works. Thanks for even writing this chapter, it was wonderful to read!
Sofia Belen chapter 1 . 9/11/2020
I love
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2020
i'm so confused. I thought that was orochimaru? This seems more like an actual story than one-shot... did you take the original story down?
zemblenity chapter 1 . 12/18/2019
I’ve finally found this story again! I see you’re probably rewriting it. So far the first chapter has been great, I love how descriptive it is without getting to the point of too much. Keep up the great work and I can’t wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2019
I hope this gets reuploaded someday.
Helily chapter 1 . 11/27/2019
I have no clue who Akihito is but I like this story. It would be chilling horror if I could stop laughing at this poor baby and Akihito XD

Still, I want to see how this goes. Plus, the abundance of white is wearing even on a reader. That poor child. What a boring life. And just who is that guy? O.o?
I guess we may never know the answer.

All the same, thank you.
The Queen of All Demons chapter 1 . 11/8/2019
Awww why is this not a full story? It was so cute and so moving and i love the litttle developing relationship. So cute having probable ninja be like a father to the baby
a chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
: O interesting start! i cant wait to see where this goes. : 3 c
Elise142 chapter 1 . 5/12/2019
I love all of the added details. I didn’t know that Akihito’s eyes were gold. I’m looking forward to the next chapter! Thank you for updating!
ojr20086 chapter 1 . 4/8/2019
I’m sorry am I missing something, are you redoing the chapters?
notsofrilly chapter 1 . 3/28/2019
I feel like I've read this. At least the summary is familiar. I'm not sure if it's because I've read it or I've seen it in passing. I think I've read two other fics where an SI is reborn as Naruto older sibling. I'm guessing she is the child of Kushina and Minato based on the character tags.