Reviews for The Party
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is a nice one-shot story.

I liked the way Merry and Pippin's future wives were dancing with them. They seemed to be the life of the party at Brandy Hall in this story. Sam and Rosie, I understand, why they would be dancing together. I still don't understand why Pippin's sisters tried to "trap" Frodo and make him dance with them. Of course, it seems just about anything could happen at a party.

-Aria Breuer
Frannie1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
I hate to use this word, but that was an extremely adorable story. I can absolutely picture Pippin "smiling and winking at every hobbit-lass" at the party. That's just great. And to have them all (except Frodo) dancing with their future wives...great. I also try to stay canon with the book-though not hard enough, according to the reviews I get-and I cannot find anything that's out of order or anything. The shorter the story is, the easier it is to keep it close to the book. Overall, it was a wonderful story.
Aurora West chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Brilliant, as always. How sweet it was of Merry to notice the shy girl! And Frodo was happy for once, too. You know, you should write more. Your hobbit stories are most definitely my favorites. :)