Reviews for The Mysterious Warrior
I love this!
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 6 . 8/31
More Please Hon!
kittyranma chapter 6 . 8/10
I can't wait to see where you're going with this. Keep up the great work.
alya88 chapter 6 . 7/29
hi, ein wundervoller Anfang einer Geschichte. ich hoffe du schreibst sie bald weiter, würde zu gerne wissen wie sie weiter geht.
lemonzita chapter 6 . 7/24
Eu estou amando sua estória,e esperando pela atualização
LetMagicTakeControl chapter 6 . 7/20
Great story. I think Harry should be under a magic suppressor and some compulsion potions to act suspicious of the Slytherins. Please update soon.
JustaNote chapter 1 . 6/23
Just so you know, a minor in the UK, and elsewhere, is legally incapable of giving consent to have sex (which is what I am assuming Tom and Harry will be doing later on as you felt it necessary to note that Harry will be underage) so it does not matter if he is "fully consenting", it is still rape, illegal, and quite disgusting. Also, you can not use this much of J.K. Rowling's book in your fanfiction, if you mainly use her book and only add a little bit to it, it does not fall under fair use.
retired10 chapter 6 . 6/4
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter. You have an incredible talent! Thank you for sharing!
tabala chapter 6 . 6/3
Maybe the magic dampeners and some loyalty potions towards Dumbledore and something to make him friends with Ron and Hermione since he said he was really angry at what Hermione did, with the firebolt, but forgave her right away.
Please don't have him friends with Draco, maybe some other followers child but not Draco, he has been enemies with Draco for too long for them to become friends.
Can you make him fight against Tom in some small way just to show that he is not some weak obedient person, he has just seemed too obedient so far, maybe its just shock making him follow right now but Harry is a very strong willed person normally. Maybe just something like paying Tom back even though he knows Tom doesn't want him to.
Really great story though, I really like it. Can't wait for more.
mikayla.ayanna chapter 6 . 5/20
Update soon please!
AilisRook-Dante chapter 6 . 5/12
Please write more on this
PristinelyUngifted chapter 6 . 5/12
Enjoying this.
Sam chapter 6 . 5/1
Loving it. Please can we have an update soon?
Fangirl chapter 6 . 4/24
Please update this amazing story
mattdombast chapter 6 . 4/22
I think spells will work albus stelling from him is over done i would love to see bellatrix die and sirius with rudo and remus with severus charlie with rabstand and almost allt the wealsy with harry tge twins charlie bill and percy with Harry tas well as neville luna let neville kill bella and black peter would be cool