Reviews for The Inventor and Her Prince
zarajhudiel1 chapter 3 . 6/22/2017
Please update. Love this story.
Kayleem127 chapter 3 . 5/31/2017
Oh the feels! This chapter was too cute, I can't wait for more :)
BellaEllaWriter chapter 3 . 5/6/2017
Please continue! These are so good! i love how they are all like one-shots whilst still being a story!
KrystynaK chapter 3 . 4/23/2017
I really do hope that there are more chapters to come! Really enjoying these :)
eternallyenchanted7 chapter 3 . 4/15/2017
Could you write a seperate fanfic about Madame de Garderobe & Cadenza?Love that Adam will officially court makes their love story more realistic.
mmusicjuliet chapter 3 . 4/9/2017
These are beautiful! I hope you write more and continue the story!
sincerequeen8 chapter 3 . 4/1/2017
This is so adorable! I love how it's very realistic and you're writing is just wow. One of my favourite Belle x Adam fanfics for sure :)
Nan7 chapter 3 . 4/1/2017
I love how you have Belle staying in the village rather than the castle. Thanks for sharing!
Nefertari Queen chapter 3 . 3/31/2017
God knows I was singing "the prince song" in my mind, and that made me laugh a lot!
I really love your story, please continue very soon. I can feel how they truly are themselves, almost like watch a beautiful Disney sequel. You got talent. I will wait for the nex chapter.
Aeon The Dimensional Girl chapter 3 . 3/31/2017
I am liking this very much, please go on!
LovesBrooklyn chapter 3 . 3/31/2017
Love the off with their heads joke and the last two lines of dialogue! Can't wait for chapter 4!
crispydaae chapter 3 . 3/30/2017
THIS WAS SO ADORABLE AND SWEET AND UGHHHH! i can't wait for more!
aubel.3 chapter 3 . 3/30/2017
Love this! Keep going!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 3 . 3/30/2017
I love this fic! Its so nice getting to see them get to know each other like this- to date, essentially! I really liked here that Adam went to talk to Pere Robert and sort of confess. And LeFou came to apologize to Maurice! Actually, its nice to see everyone apologizing. I kind of want to know if Belle is going to get Adam to help her open a girls' school with the help of the priest.

I know you're writing fast, and as a reader, I completely appreciate it, but I did notice a couple typeos. Just something to watch. Like you used "madien" instead of "maiden." And "frighten" instead of past tense "frightened."
Bastile47 chapter 3 . 3/30/2017
Yessssssssss. Out of all the Belle/Adam fics I've read about their lives after the curse, I definitely like this one the most. It feels more natural, that they would court instead of just flying into marriage right after the curse is broken. And Adam going to Maurice to apologize and seek his approval? That was a very nice touch! You captured Adam's newfound humility very well. And showing that Belle and Adam were wrong about the ideas of love at the very end was extremely satisfying to read as well. I felt like it was a nice reference to the title song that sang about their relationship, specifically the: "Bittersweet and Strange/ Finding you can change/ Learning you were wrong."
I look forward to see how far you'll write their relationship, especially since neither of them have no idea what they’re doing. Reading about love and experiencing love are two different things, and I can't wait to see the journey these two are going to go on.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »