Reviews for October's Child
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 8/16
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
LucyRider17 chapter 3 . 6/10
Now this is what I call a proper Joker x OC fanfic.

You got an OC who I can picture being a part of the Joker's world and not become a boring character to read about. Opal can fit into his life. She's *whispers* crazy enough to keep up with him and keep him interested, on his toes but a vulnerability and naivety that will make him go nuts.

I'm really liking the subtlety of the story, each new chapter is has something small to chew on while the big moments are just beginning to stew. The therapy scene with the late Doctor Byrne was great character insight into Opal and you didn't blow away all backstory in a single paragraph. It was light, subtle, fitted her state of mind. *gives two thumbs up*

This is a great story and I really can't wait for the next chapter. Good work, keep it up. XX
JeaNii08 chapter 3 . 6/7
This is story is mad awesome(no pun intended). You're really talented. I eagerly await the next chapter
Dreamer4life16 chapter 3 . 5/26
I love Opal. Can't wait to see where this goes with the Joker. Update Soon!
FabulouslyPurple chapter 3 . 5/23
more please? i like where this is going
FabulouslyPurple chapter 2 . 5/23
nice nice
FabulouslyPurple chapter 1 . 5/23
interesting!
Update soon please!
Switchback2012 chapter 1 . 5/7
This is really interesting so far, I can't wait to see where this goes.
CatherineGoodeLover chapter 3 . 4/24
please update!
Saffronellen chapter 3 . 4/23
It's different and well written, you have me hooked! Love Harley and Opal's relationship so far- excited for more
Amhoni chapter 1 . 4/4
Love it!
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 3 . 4/2
This is pretty good. I love it
Liz chapter 3 . 3/26
Loving this story! Opal is fascinating and seeing how she's going to deal with the Joker will be interesting.
Welisarne chapter 2 . 3/26
Great start, can't wait to read more