Reviews for October's Child
alicecasket chapter 1 . 9/1
I absolutely adore this book! Please continue when you are able!-
belladu57 chapter 4 . 4/26
Very good
PLZ PLZ PLZ DONT STOP THIS STORY THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD ! THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC OUT THERE IN THE WHOLE SUICIDE SQUAD/JOKER X OC / ARKHAM ASYLUM / DC FANFIC EVERRRRRRRRRRRR
Light chapter 4 . 4/17
Still waiting for an update: (
katlolhogg chapter 4 . 2/1
I can't wait to read the next chapter
Doctorwhat chapter 4 . 1/28
I'm legit gonna cry if you don't update soon.
ThisIsHope chapter 4 . 1/26
I love this! Great writing style. A fantastic story and only four chapters in! Can't wait for more!
They are both completely insane and I love it! Can't wait to see where you'll take this, especially with dr quinzel. Update soon
LadyofTime9 chapter 4 . 1/18
Gave my chills good job
Dang I love this story so much
Heyheyheyheyhey chapter 4 . 1/11
Lucy rider 17
Explained it so freaking well pls keep on writing this story really is one of the best j x oc I have EVER read
Nix Caelum chapter 4 . 1/10
Yay! Finally an update~ Being patient paid off. I hope you continue add chapters for this story. I really am curious how the relationship between Opal and the Joker will progress.
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 8/16/2017
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
inactiveaccountdeleteplease chapter 3 . 6/10/2017
Now this is what I call a proper Joker x OC fanfic.

You got an OC who I can picture being a part of the Joker's world and not become a boring character to read about. Opal can fit into his life. She's *whispers* crazy enough to keep up with him and keep him interested, on his toes but a vulnerability and naivety that will make him go nuts.

I'm really liking the subtlety of the story, each new chapter is has something small to chew on while the big moments are just beginning to stew. The therapy scene with the late Doctor Byrne was great character insight into Opal and you didn't blow away all backstory in a single paragraph. It was light, subtle, fitted her state of mind. *gives two thumbs up*

This is a great story and I really can't wait for the next chapter. Good work, keep it up. XX
JeaNii08 chapter 3 . 6/7/2017
This is story is mad awesome(no pun intended). You're really talented. I eagerly await the next chapter