Reviews for To Be Yours
GrowlingTurtlez chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
I really enjoyed this story! Are there going to be any sequals? (oh say yes, pretty plese with Tsuzuki on top?_)
angrypixels chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
what can i say?

Very good..

Touda just happens to be my fav character..god i luv him. I guess what happened to Touda in the story is going to be quite the same as your story..
Chrysan chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Hi there! Always been a GREAT FAN of your works, especially your RK and FF7 works.

It's been a really long time since you updated your page, and I hope when you do, I get to read MORE works by you! YAAY! v

Touda X Tsuzuki is my favorite pairing! Touda's my fav shikigami.

I really like this fic too! Hope you can concentrate on this pairing, and write more fics about them!
Anda chan chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Wai! _ Touda fics make me happy. Quite happy!

Vury nicely done. _
Crimson Rose9 chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Such a wonderful and beautiful fic. I completely adore you're Tsuzuki and i love the way you wrote Touda. A wonderful story.
Under the Oak Tree chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
You have made me a Touda-fan.
Subaru chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Wai! Wai! *jumps in joy* Finally a fic about one of my most favourite characters from YnM! I really, really like Touda. *drool* A lot.

And you managed to portray him so well that IMHO this could really be a (side-)story that Matsushita-sensei just didn't have the time to do yet. (She really should! _;;)

Anyway, thank you, merci, arigatou for such a great story. I really like it. (I'm getting repetitive, ain't I? ;;)

And that hint about those Touda-pics. *runs off to gawk, gape and drool*

*calls from a distance*

BTW: What I'd absolute LOVE to read is a fanfic - preferably written by you - that explains how in Kami-sama's name Tsuzuki managed to become master of SOURYUO.
Starza chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Very well written fanfic. You captured the moment and characters really well (Unfortuantely, I didn't read up past volume 2 of the manga, so I don't know the background of the shikigamis very well).
Hopebringer Jem chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
It's about time! I've been missing your writing. *looks at her own stuff and sweatdrops* Not like I'm one to speak, but you're so much better than I am. But I really enjoyed how you wrote this. *small sigh* Touda's point of view was interesting and I liked how you wrote Tsuzuki in it. _ Also. I wonder how Suzaku-neesan will feel about her hair brush being "Borrowed" by Tsuzuki for this purpose. _
crystal chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Wah! PLease please write a sequal or maybe make it a series? _ I love touda x tsuzuki, but so far i haven't even read anything that was really centric to the pairing! _!
Literary Eagle chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
And so begins Suzaku's list of reasons to chase Touda around with her huge sword. Heh. Good fic! _
26 | « Prev Page 1 2