Reviews for IS - Return of White Knight
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 1 . 1/7
interesting
Ichigo Oga chapter 2 . 11/17/2019
There are soooo many things WRONG I can point out to you in both chapter 1 and 2, but I won't. The list is wayyyy too long. PM me if you want those addressed.
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 11/14/2019
Good luck ichika at your new school life
Majin Othinus chapter 2 . 11/14/2019
What is this!? Is this the fabled update that I've heard of...

Jokes aside, it's great to see this fic ressurected. I hope you add Shirohime as a love interest. There's just something synthetic entities falling in love that intrigues me. Yuki Nagato is a favorite of mine after all.

Hope to see the next chapter soon!
CrazyCrumpets123 chapter 2 . 11/13/2019
I'm glad the story is alive and kicking. It's I've to see there are still quite a few people keeping it alive. If I had the imagination and talent to write decent stories, I would. Believe me. This story is off to a good start. There may be a few errors here and there but that's ok.
Ancient Sith Tulak Hord chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Continue please
Zero kami no mu chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
interesting opening. very few people ever include Ichika talking with core 001's AI. i like that you decided not only is ichika given Shirokishi but also having him always having it without even knowing so.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Good story man, cant wait for next chapter
Qin W.X chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
This is very good. Can't wait for the next chapter man.
TheUnknownUser2 chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
great work can't wait till next chapter
Yeiger01 chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Great start, hope you update soon.
Infinite Fiction Writer chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
You need to redo the chapter. Premise is very good, but you need to space out the text. No one likes to read a wall of text.
Jason chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
I keep watching this and I can tell chifuyu is going to fall in love ichika and and see him as her knight in shineing armor and she is never going to want to let him go and never want to share him with anyone other girl, and chifuyu might show more affection toward ichika while at the time knowing when to look stern in front of other people so they don't supect anything between her and ichika, and what well be he reactions of ichika's childhood friends and new friend be when they find out that chifuyu is in love with ichika, oh and have it when ichika is at the IS academy have it where ichika pretands to be dense to keep all the girls off his back, and or he just tells all of them that he is not ready to have a girlfriend just yet but will consider them if there the right one for him and explains because there's just to many of girls in the academy for him decide who choose from, but in secret he is love with chifuyu.
Kha'zix the RiftWalker chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
amazing but please for the love of god space them out and make a new line and space in between every 2 or 4 sentences that end with the "dot".
everlost360 chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
Fucking love this so far. Can't wait till the next chapter