Reviews for When Sorrows Come
ds862 chapter 55 . 6/3
That was a beautiful story! Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent with us!
dee chapter 6 . 5/31
I'm really enjoying this story and want to thank you for writing it.

I wonder if Hermione & Severus will be involved in a passionate, romantic relationship in the chapters ahead? I usually only read explicit fics on AO3, and am not sure what a 'M' rating on this site means?

I've read 50 chapter fics that have just some fantasies, but no real sex between the characters and that's not what I'm looking for.

Thanks again
WriteAwayMaam chapter 55 . 5/20
One of the best HP FF stories I’ve ever read! The best Snamione!
I loved the plot twists and the pacing was perfect, and the last couple of chapters wer just right at concluding this fic!
Henry’s “fuck”s were surprisingly delightful comedic relief, and him shouting “fuck chutes and ladders” at the daycare was hilarious (though mortifying for Hermione, I can well imagine!)
Thank you for a very well written story!
WriteAwayMaam chapter 46 . 5/17
You wrote the kids’ diction so well! Cute cute cute
Revisiting this story. Enjoying it just as much as before. The ending of the chapter is just so lovely!
WriteAwayMaam chapter 43 . 5/14
Funny that Narcissa and Snape were thinking about the Hogwart’s position!
WriteAwayMaam chapter 35 . 5/11
As a mom, I’d say just what a Hermione said about Helena’s dad
WriteAwayMaam chapter 26 . 5/9
Excellent little tidbits of foreshadowing in here!
WriteAwayMaam chapter 24 . 5/8
Ooh, so much great stuff in this one!
WriteAwayMaam chapter 22 . 5/8
Quite the bomb drop—and the twist with Lucius missing!
WriteAwayMaam chapter 15 . 5/7
What. !
WriteAwayMaam chapter 10 . 5/7
“Ob…viously” —hilarious!
interesting ch! Narcissa suggested Draco? I can’t wait to find out!
WriteAwayMaam chapter 7 . 5/7
Love this! I thought maybe his food gave the kids food poisoning lol
WriteAwayMaam chapter 6 . 5/7
Oooh, Narcissa…what did you do?!
BowieQueen chapter 45 . 4/29
I've been reading this for days and enjoying it so much. I have been slack with reviewing. But then I saw your author note on this chapter and I had to review. I recently had a rotten review on one of my fics (a different account to this one) and it was in similar vein. Didn't like my femme MC. She is very similar to your Hermione. Strong willed, dealing with trauma, doesn't just become passive and subservient because Snape is damaged and a Nice Guy️. Well, ignore them. Your Hermione is great and right for the plot. You don't need to change a thing. Not that you can as this is complete and I'm several years late but I live for strong Hermione dealing with things that life throws her and banging heads with Snape. People need to stop being threatened by a woman that doesn't make herself smaller to make others more comfortable. Keep up the good work, author. Your Hermione rocks. ️
1,390 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »