Reviews for When Sorrows Come
ReaderRabid2 chapter 8 . 3/2/2019
Omg, hilarious! The kept women and ham wife bit had me chuckling. Your Severus is on point!
Hopeful-z chapter 55 . 2/14/2019
I started reading your story when I had some problems in my life and needed an escape, and your good storytelling provided it nicely.
BlueWater5 chapter 55 . 2/13/2019
Great story! Intricately plotted and well written. I loved how you incorporated elements of Cursed Child and Fantastic Beast. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Lonelywicked chapter 55 . 2/10/2019
Thank for sharing your story with us. I read it in less than 24 hours.
otteranddoe chapter 55 . 1/29/2019
wow that was such a good story! I was hesitant to read it and have had it in my to read list for months. I fi ally gave in and I regret not reading it sooner. your story line is fantastic, and really well thought out. great job!
otteranddoe chapter 21 . 1/29/2019
holy fuck the drama in this is soooooo good!
Atrumnex chapter 55 . 1/27/2019
brilliant fic. happily reading for the second time.
will come back to it next yesr or the year after when I forget details and need to reaquaint myself
NoseyHeiffer chapter 55 . 1/24/2019
Absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/23/2019
The amount of freaking layers to this plot dude.. I love it
Babs chapter 55 . 1/21/2019
First of all: thanks for writing such a masterpiece. So i read it mostly yesterday and was totally enchanted with the plot. I found this originally cause its tagged as HGSS but in retrospect Narcissa (and Helena 3) was my favourite character. I usually don't read post war drama (seriously don't know why i made an exception) and I'd like to add that the villians were slightly to weak, cause I didn't really thought they had a chance and thus i wasn't as scared as i would have liked to be... all in all though it was a good story arc and i enjoyed reading every chapter. I especially liked the occasional inclusion of a verse like chapter and the shakespeare references, even though i haven't read a single one of his books. On a slightly sadder note i liked narcissa as an alcoholic, i could partially relate :)
ReylOHelloThere chapter 55 . 12/29/2018
I read this in 2 days neglecting my other life duties. I felt I was running out of quality HGSS pairing stories, but found someone mention this on another site recently. I typically don't like a Hermione who needs rescuing, but this worked. I'm not sure what the previous reviewer meant by it jumped around too much. I'm reading all your HGSS stories now.
DeathDagger chapter 35 . 12/28/2018
I really tried to work my way through this story but it jumps around way too much. Not to mention the angst seems never ending. Happy writing though...
SnapeIsMyPatronus chapter 55 . 12/19/2018
Reading this again. Still love it!
FutureMrsBCullen chapter 55 . 12/19/2018
I bloody love this story ! It’s such a brilliant read congratulations on such an amazing piece of work
Char310595 chapter 55 . 12/18/2018
I don’t normally re-read stories as there are so many of them! But this one, this one I just had to go back to! It is so well written and the characters seem really true to themselves. Very nicely done!
1,469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »