Reviews for When Sorrows Come
Caramel4me chapter 54 . 12/4/2021
I'm so glad I found this fic after it being recommended by another fanfiction author I was reading!
A wonderful job all around here, I greatly enjoyed your characters and the twists of the story. Hope you are well and thank you!
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 8 . 11/2/2021
ill go back to my wife...
Guest chapter 25 . 10/24/2021
Nice story but this ''i don't wanna be pregnant again'' is starting to piss me off. I can't believe no one is talking about contraceptive methods or even abortion. Seriously, Hermione or even Severus don't know how to manage all this ?
Guest chapter 55 . 9/17/2021
I like this story much better than your other one, even if that is more in canon. I think Delphini should be happy. I think Andromeda wronged her. Delphini/Nova should have parents who love her, far away from Andromeda. Andromeda could suggest to send her to France or some other place abroad. But since it is in canon, I should not complain. But this story has a happy ending, which is nice :-)
FlyingAlone chapter 35 . 7/23/2021
She is very practical (Hermione) in her thinking, but I do agree with Severus.
FlyingAlone chapter 27 . 7/21/2021
Another wonderful chapter!
FlyingAlone chapter 26 . 7/21/2021
Spoiler alert:

How is he still alive?!
FlyingAlone chapter 24 . 7/21/2021
Oh my goodness, finally! I am so pleased they have both given in. I was in tears reading about Narcissa; she truly is one of the most wonderful characters. You write her so well!
FlyingAlone chapter 18 . 7/20/2021
I love how Henry idolises Sev! He’s so cute
FlyingAlone chapter 17 . 7/20/2021
This story is absolutely fantastic.
FlyingAlone chapter 10 . 7/19/2021
I enjoyed this chapter
FlyingAlone chapter 6 . 7/18/2021
Absolutely sublime thus far.
arickmaniac2020 chapter 55 . 7/4/2021
I don't often review but this is honestly one of the best ffs I've read. I loved the SSHG relationship but these OCs! Wow! I loved the kids (Henry!) and was absolutely swept into this world. Wonderful piece of work. Please keep writing!
Su.Snape chapter 55 . 4/5/2021
I love this story. You are incredibly talented. Tank you for this adventure, for the tears and the joys. I loved too much.
Sara chapter 42 . 3/29/2021
Narcissa's oath's pretty close to Muslims marriage. The man can repudiate his wife with words then cast her out. The kids are his and so is the money. If the wife wants out, she needs to prove she was abused or that her husband doesn't fulfill his obligations and even then she needs permission from the leaders of the "church". Check it or did you know?
It's the 21th century and it still happens in our "Human rights, equality for women" dear UK. Appaling, no?
BTW, I liked the story.