Reviews for When Sorrows Come
Sara chapter 42 . 3/29/2021
Narcissa's oath's pretty close to Muslims marriage. The man can repudiate his wife with words then cast her out. The kids are his and so is the money. If the wife wants out, she needs to prove she was abused or that her husband doesn't fulfill his obligations and even then she needs permission from the leaders of the "church". Check it or did you know?
It's the 21th century and it still happens in our "Human rights, equality for women" dear UK. Appaling, no?
BTW, I liked the story.
lena chapter 55 . 3/27/2021
I so much enjoyed reading this story! Thank you :) I really liked Severus acting as a father.
Bearao chapter 55 . 3/23/2021
thanks for sharing this highly enjoyable story.
Dannie7 chapter 10 . 3/16/2021
I really enjoyed this chapter. I know it was different than the others but I think it was a really great way to convey background information on the two characters.
Dicome chapter 12 . 2/15/2021
fuck you narcissa and your spoiled pratt kid
Dicome chapter 10 . 2/15/2021
i can feel only sorrow on this chapter
splodee chapter 55 . 1/25/2021
Quite the ride. Nice job.
Tracy Bair chapter 55 . 1/22/2021
Not a writer myself but I do enjoy a good read. Thank you. This was an extremely good story and I thoroughly enjoyed this
montgom5 chapter 1 . 1/10/2021
Just binged and finished this fic. Wow. Not my usual style, but you sucked me in and I loved every word. The poetic chapters were my favorite I'm going to be going through all your first now to see what else tickles my fancy. Thanks for sharing your muse!
montgom5 chapter 10 . 1/9/2021
I love the poetry and mystery of this chapter
riversgirl75 chapter 55 . 11/16/2020
Wow! I have basically quit my job to read this work as fast as I could. I do not ever ship snape and Hermione, but you did a brilliant job with this! I also didn’t expect so much intrigue! Awesome character development!
nap2606 chapter 55 . 10/21/2020
What an epic story. I stayed up way to late reading this! Thank you for writing and sharing.
rosebud2252 chapter 55 . 10/20/2020
This fic was amazing. I love the way you made this very believable and your original characters were great I loved Snapes daughter. Great fic one of the best I have read.
Grovek26 chapter 55 . 8/23/2020
Fantastic story. Henry was a little gem, inserting f-worded levity. Ran the gamut of emotions, and showed that people are not just one thing,
girlyb chapter 55 . 8/3/2020
What a lovely story. I really enjoyed it so much. Thank you. It's going in my favorites list.
1,388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »