Reviews for When Sorrows Come
Onyx Obsidian chapter 8 . 4/2/2017
Great!
cloudshape to ennien chapter 7 . 4/2/2017
So far I love the story. It is a rathe new and interesting take. Not that I really think Hermione would have gotten 3 children so early on in her life. But let's just assume that as a given, I like how she and Snape slowly get closer. I also like the neighboring girl who babysits her children.

And I like how Snape's perspective has changed. He always craved solitude, because he could never have any at Hogwarts and everybody just wanted something from him. And now, that he finally has solitude it is too much of it and he feels lonely. Also I wonder what this is about him still being in pain and so weak. Hopefully he will get better. Preferably with lots of help from Hermione.

I am looking forward to the next chapter.
CinderSpire793 chapter 7 . 4/1/2017
I love this story! Is like pride and prejudice but without all the ridiculous prejudice,. I can't wait to see what's going on under the surface! What happened with the ministry? Why didn't she seek another job after that? Why did she let herself and all of her children become so cut off from everything and everyone? What about her deceased ex-husband's parents- why aren't the grandparents around? And what's the Malfoy secret?

If you don't keep updating you'll be guilty of homicide, for I surely will die of suspense!

And I love all the lit references, Shakespeare and marvelous word play!
Elphaba8385 chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
I like this one so far. Henry Isa funny kid and Helena too. I want to see more of what the baby is like. Also I thought my old acct was Elphaba8387 but I found it and it's Elphaba8385 (but Still can't log in) so anyway it's me.
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 7 . 3/31/2017
I am soooooo very glad that secret is out finally. She needs help and a friend. They can be lovers and such later, but for now she needs to start learning to trust someone else and lean on them. I hate the thought that she's been pulled so far away from everyone she cared about and that they just let her go. I am THRILLED that Severus went to find her. Maybe now she will open up a bit. Thank you and I am looking forward to more really soon. HG4eva
Harry Hobbit chapter 7 . 3/31/2017
Just to clarify, this is NOT the "Wanting Narcissa" universe, right?! Because if it is, I'MMA BEAT HIS HEAD INTO THE GROWND!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 7 . 3/31/2017
I love it. I'm glad Sev knows about the babies. maybe he'll get attached and have her being them with her from now on...lol
marzipan4 chapter 7 . 3/30/2017
I'm glad he knows about her kids now! I hope he asks her to bring my them with her from now on!
gerrylynnr chapter 7 . 3/30/2017
Awesome story love it.
browni'dbrunette chapter 7 . 3/30/2017
Yayyy! Thank you so much, so excited for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/30/2017
Good o
Guest chapter 7 . 3/30/2017
Aww poor Hermione all kids sick at the same time. At least Severus has more to go on about her home life and what she is dealing with . Great chapter I adore this story
PopularCats chapter 7 . 3/30/2017
"Happy Half Christmas then" - hahaha. I like his reaction too - "How many kids do you have?" I'm glad he was nice about it.
RhodaBush chapter 7 . 3/30/2017
More soon please...with an extra shiny object added.
fifiotoole chapter 7 . 3/30/2017