Reviews for When Sorrows Come
arizonadaydreamer chapter 6 . 3/28/2017
Lovely chapter with great development. Thanks for the update.

Favorite Line:
Shakespeare's sonnets.
"What's funny about the comedies?"

"A lot's funny about the comedies. They're comedies. They're meant to be funny. If they weren't, they'd likely be called something else."
purplehedgehog13 chapter 5 . 3/28/2017
Just discovered this story and am enamored with your characterizations. Loving your descriptions of the children, especially Helena. Cannot wait for your next update.
caitlin.dunne.12 chapter 5 . 3/27/2017
Can't wait for another chapter! So many questions need answering )
lilikaco chapter 5 . 3/27/2017
Ahhh! The suspense is killing me LOL I am so curious as to what the "rumours" are! I liked the formatting and alternating perspectives :) thank you for posting and responding! :D
jmullinax chapter 5 . 3/27/2017
This was a great chapter... very interesting to see what Snapes past 10 years has kinda been like.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2017
I loved it can't wait to read more. Will Severus eventually meet the children ...yikes Henry making use of his newly acquired vocabulary should be interesting lol!
Gg10679 chapter 5 . 3/27/2017
back at it again with this story and I already in love
browni'dbrunette chapter 5 . 3/27/2017
That was wonderful and I'm very much looking forward to more. Hoping that it turns into a "falling in love/meeting her kids for some reason/being a friend" before we skip straight to the sex!
Hisoka.06 chapter 5 . 3/27/2017
Very interesting story! I hope you update as soon as possible because I am DYING of curiosity... literally
PopularCats chapter 5 . 3/27/2017
I noticed all the chapter titles are from Hamlet quotes. Will Hamlet come up here like how Agatha Christie was important in wanting Narcissa? Also I caught the reference to the Agatha Christie mystery here too that Severus read which I liked! Interesting lemon stuff.
Intersting
Loved it!
marzipan4 chapter 5 . 3/27/2017
Looking forward to how their relationship develops!
fifiotoole chapter 5 . 3/27/2017