Reviews for When Sorrows Come
lilikaco chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
Damn what a cool beginning! I'm looking forward to this story :)
Harry Hobbit chapter 4 . 3/26/2017
Holy SHIT, this is amazing
dmeb chapter 4 . 3/24/2017
I can see he intends to get his money's worth from this! I get the feeling that keeping it up with the innuendo is going to come back and bite him, though.

But it seems luck is on both their sides - he now has someone he trusts to the ability of to get the things done he can't as well as fill in a bit for the 'human contact' he lacks, knowing he has a certain amount of the upper hand due to her obvious need, and she gets to get paid way above the going rate for what will be manual work so long as she can abide by his rules, and keep her mouth shut in and out of work.

I look forwrd to seeing more of this aoon :)
Thorn chapter 4 . 3/24/2017
I'm afraid I'm enjoying the double entendre as much as Snape, poor Hermione!
I didn't picture Ron as one to let go one of his own children, isn't the eldest one his?
And I'm pretty curious about this second husband and the reason Hermione is unable to get a job...
Thanks for this story!
RhodaBush chapter 4 . 3/23/2017
Poor health! More please...who is baby sitting?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2017
Update soon, it's getting interesting now.
Hermione's face is amusing
snazzieshazzie chapter 4 . 3/23/2017
aww
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2017
So ready for that next chapter! Omg this is awesome. I love the banter.
Moonlit Glitter chapter 4 . 3/23/2017
I actually find it far more believable that he hired her as what he listed off rather than for sex merely because, as stated before, it hurts him to move. I wouldn't dare complain though if/when something sexual were to happen between them. I do hope he likes small children if they are going to become more than just employer/employee.
RhodaBush chapter 3 . 3/22/2017
More please
Moonlit Glitter chapter 3 . 3/22/2017
I'm definitely curious what he wants to pay her for. I can't find myself believing it would be sex right away when even clothing against his skin hurts. Is he just going to pay her to talk to him?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2017
I'm excited for the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2017
I love the story so far thank you for writing it!
The Blind Apprentice chapter 3 . 3/21/2017
I am really enjoying this so far. Im curious as to what will become of Hermione.
1,388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 Next »