Reviews for A Trip Through The Wells
ookami-san chapter 9 . 6/11/2004
no!i really like this story plz continue!
ookami-san chapter 2 . 6/11/2004
WHAt? that was so crazy i backed off fro the computer when i relized it was ash and all (i knew it was him before he said that i actually put 11 toghether and came out right)
HappyTreeFriend chapter 9 . 5/16/2004
Good idea, just forget about this fic, it was stupid, repetitive, and majorly OOC.
hanajima-kun chapter 8 . 8/13/2003
Hamtaro! When we work together its much better! my best friends! We like sunflower seeds krum krum krum! My ham hams! if she heads for trouble we wont let her! hamtaro-o-o! I love your story, please continue soon! and by the way, I love digimon, and I knew what prodigiscious meant since I read the end of the chapter before it!

_ Ja Ne
mimiru chapter 8 . 7/26/2003
plz update soon!oh..great story n try to put inu n kenshin in a sword fight that would be so cool
Ashes of Butterflies chapter 9 . 7/8/2003
That's okay. I have a fic like that too. I understand.
Kohana chapter 9 . 7/1/2003
u can't stop it! *starts to cry*

and this story was REALLY FUNNY and no matter what u say i believe this.

well if u r so busy i guess that is an excuse...i forgive u fr not riting anymore...i think

if u ever get the time...write some more cause this is one of my favourite fics! ja...until later if u write again!

. Kohana . *starts to cry* i'm okay...ja
three demon friends chapter 9 . 7/1/2003
luna:so...funny-HAHA!

tsunami:please don't tell me you had sugar

luna:no candy and yura got some sake

yura:yeaah haha..i'm drunk teehee yeah looka me tsunami i-hicup-drunk-hicup

tsunami:hey you never got me anything

luna:shut-up...kenshin is so cool

tsunami:no inuyasha's cooler

yura:nah! sano and aoshi are way better

luna:no kenshin's better

(fist fight starts and ends an hour later)

luna:heh i win i told you kenshin's better

yura:yur lucky im drunk or id show you

luna:kenshin's the best and you know it!

tsunami:well lets go so we don't have to hear it all day...well bye nice fic i gotta say it was really funny.

yura:yeah real funny(gets drug out by a mad tsunami)

luna:I STILL SAY KENSHIN'S BETTER!well bye!
lindygirl chapter 9 . 6/28/2003
;_; No!

WHA!

Hope to se you back someday .byebye
weirdo chapter 9 . 6/28/2003
that was the most twisted and the most fuckin hilarious thing i have ever read. although, i think if u add more to it it will be even more confusing. but over all it was funny as hell, could have more inu in it but the only reason i say this is because i love inuyasha. well this is some well thought out advice; life sucks so have fun with it. Ja ne!
Cerulean Solitaire chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
Um. Sessha loves the story! But... sessha no like the Fluffy-bashing...

*cries*

Ahem. *instantly happy* On to the next chappie!

Sessha
MelodicFlan chapter 8 . 6/23/2003
is the next chapter about hamtaro?
Sofia Remus chapter 3 . 6/20/2003
ya know that Krillin, Bulma,Yamcha, and Vegeta are saposed to be older then Goku and Chichi?
Lavender Gaia chapter 8 . 6/19/2003
I GUESSED IT LAST TIME! My post didn't go through! Honest! *cries* I'm a huge Kenshin fan, there is no way I wouldn't have known that.

Kamatari rocks, but not as much as Misao! I fell off my bed laughing when he "proved" himself to Misao. For some reason I'm drawing a blank and I can't remember what happened to him at the end of the Kyoto arc. Oh well. Aoshi shows emotion sometimes, but its mostly anger.

Kenshin seemed very OOC, but oh well. I'm guessing the next chapter is Hamtaro...
Kohana chapter 8 . 6/17/2003
i believe the answer is HAMTARO! i like this story...so funny...hehe
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »