Reviews for Lord of the Rings Poetry
Enjolras BeEasy chapter 27 . 9/22/2020
This is absolutely beautiful! It has such lovely, peaceful, cozy thoughts and images and is the perfect representation of a Hobbit home. "It was a hobbit-hole and that meant comfort." Happy Hobbit Day!
Inkdagger chapter 27 . 9/22/2020
Happy Hobbit Day and Birthday Bilbo and Frodo!
*grins like an idiot* wow this really hits the spot i think, spetember's here! time for me to rediscover the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings; I just started again and then this pops up, I honestly forgot all about this... time to re-read them all!

once again, Your poetry is amazing! (any tips?) fun to say and rolls of the tongue all easy-like, I can easily see Bilbo sitting in Rivendell or a cozy nook of Bagend penning these words, really beautiful. heheh kind of has a different meaning in quarantine ; )
CarawynO chapter 27 . 9/22/2020
How lovely! A wonderful summary of all that home can mean for us.
sm31 chapter 27 . 9/22/2020
Truly a poem worthy of Hobbits. I could almost picture Pippin singing something like this while traipsing through the outskirts of the Shire. Well done! And happy Hobbit Day to you!
Aria Breuer chapter 27 . 9/22/2020
Happy Hobbit Day! :) Nice poem. Makes one feel right at home. :)

~Aria Breuer
Enjolras BeEasy chapter 11 . 9/19/2020
I really like your writings about Gollum/Smeagol. And that part 'Growing up he'd always had family. And friends.' is so . . . touching, in a way. You do a great job portraying the hobbity side of him, from before the Ring, while still keeping him as Gollum.
Enjolras BeEasy chapter 10 . 9/19/2020
YES, a satisfying, perfect filler. It was incredible! I love all of these so much!
Enjolras BeEasy chapter 6 . 9/19/2020
Hahaha, this is great! :D I feel the mood to sing it shall take me *quite* often, lol.
Enjolras BeEasy chapter 3 . 9/19/2020
Wow, I love this one! It's beautiful, and Sam's 'worth fighting for' speech is incredible. The Eowyn, Merry, and Pippin one was also good. I really, really like those three characters. Your poems are very well done!
Enjolras BeEasy chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
Aww, this is cute. I love their friendship, and I still think this is a great poem.
Inkdagger chapter 26 . 2/16/2020
oh my goodness, that's great!
CarawynO chapter 26 . 2/13/2020
Awww, very nice! Very fitting to how the dwarves came to first accept and then to depend on Bilbo, and shows their (to us) gruff affection and loyalty very well. Thanks for sharing this! :)
Aria Breuer chapter 26 . 2/12/2020
Feels like it just stopped, the poem. Is that all? I feel like this can be a crossover, since you have the Hobbit and LOTR in this poem collection. Nonetheless, good work! I like it! :)
Inkdagger chapter 25 . 12/29/2019
this is great! i love all of these
Inkdagger chapter 21 . 12/29/2019
this is hilarious! I am dying rn