Reviews for Thorin's Wife
Child of Dreams chapter 14 . 5/24/2018
What about Othin?
IndigoBirds chapter 25 . 11/23/2017
This was so, so meaningful and multi layered. So wonderfully touching as well.
IndigoBirds chapter 13 . 11/23/2017
That was a darling little gesture. I swooned.
IndigoBirds chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Oh my heavens. This is so well done so far
jbxl chapter 24 . 8/2/2017
I was thinking about your stories. The one I'm sorry there won't be an ending for is that one that was about an alpha John and an omega Wren. It stopped half way through and I would have liked an ending to that because I've never read anything of that genre before and am curious to know how their relationship could work out. If you ever felt like coming back to that one I'd be happy!
Rohobu chapter 25 . 8/2/2017
I loved it! I am going to miss your stories! You are an awesome (and prolific!) writer. Best of luck to you with your new career!
Queen MariaTheresia chapter 25 . 8/1/2017
A wonderful ending for a wonderful story! I have loved reading your story (I still do because I am sure I will re-read one or another again) and I thank you very much for countless hours of reading pleasure! All the best for you, in job and in life! I will miss you here :-(
jbxl chapter 25 . 7/31/2017
Thank you for your stories.
dearreader chapter 25 . 7/31/2017
Good luck on all your endeavors. I have followed you to Wattpad but I don't comment there. I have loved all your work and hope you continue to share your talents with us when you have time. I am a fan who has always looked forward to reading anything you write.
ChrisDurin chapter 25 . 7/31/2017
Im very touched. They have their well deserved happy end.
I wish you good luck in your new job! And in everything youll do! I know youll accomplish it with bravura.
Thanks for sharing your stories.
This is not a goodbye for you - just another chapter in your life.
Rohirrim Girl 2187 chapter 25 . 7/31/2017
I'm glad that you finally finished this story,because I was in torture with myself of whenever they are going to become the husband and wife they are meant to be. But sad also because you won't be posting as much. I'm glad you'll update Four Corners of Middle Earth and I'm following you and your story Second Time Around on Wattpad, which is turning out great I might add.
pallysAramisRios chapter 25 . 7/31/2017
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what an ending! loved it! sad your leaving but you have to do whats right and its a new livelihood for congrats on the new job.. I'll miss you ..
Robinbird79 chapter 25 . 7/31/2017
You are a wonderful writer and I have enjoyed your Thorin and Wren tales immensely. I look forward to chapters in Four Corners and hope you'll eventually have time to post here again more frequently. :)
Just4Me chapter 25 . 7/31/2017
What a perfect ending! With little Othin to round out their happy family. Thorin was dense, but he finally got it in the end. And Wren was brave enough to trust him with her heart. They do love a happy ending. Thanks again for all the happy endings you have given us, and all those still to come. It has been, and will continue to be, a wonderful journey.
Just4Me chapter 24 . 7/31/2017
I missed this chapter in the middle of my move. I'm still struggling to catch up with my reading. So what a wonderful surprise it was when I saw your update today and now I get to read two chapters at once! This one was so sweet and full of hope. Just what I needed today. I'm so sad to think you won't be writing any more fan fiction, but so very, very grateful for all the wonderful stories you have written. Thank you.