Reviews for Thorin's Wife
Queen MariaTheresia chapter 24 . 7/11/2017
Lovely chapter again! It seems their suffering has finally come to an end :-)
I would love to see your wonderful story Old Wounds, Fresh Scars finished. But I understand that you need your energy in another place right now and I wish you all the best for your new important and challenging task.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/11/2017
Wonderful story,

I would like to know how to finish Old Wounds, Fresh Scars
Robinbird79 chapter 24 . 7/10/2017
Well that was certainly a promising chapter. :)
I have been hoping that you would continue/finish the Thorin/Wren LotR story, "The Four Corners of Middle Earth." I understand about not knowing what kind of time you'll have ...I'll be going back to work starting at the end of the month and I know I'll be exhausted for awhile.
Citadela chapter 23 . 7/1/2017
Awww, flirty Thorin, swoooon ;)
Robinbird79 chapter 23 . 6/28/2017
I've got a bad feeling about the injury to his head ...
Just4Me chapter 23 . 6/28/2017
Oh, there's nothing like an injury to bring out all the sympathetic feelings in a woman. Hmm, I wonder, are men like that too? That hasn't been my experience. But it was a lucky break for Thorin. At least this time it doesn't seem like just a game to him. He seems to seriously care about Wrena, and making her happy. Good for him.
Just4Me chapter 22 . 6/28/2017
I can empathize with what Wrena is feeling. How do you find the way to trust again when your trust has been broken? I've never been able to do it, which is partly why I want to see Wrena accomplish it and be happy with Thorin again.
Rohirrim Girl 2187 chapter 21 . 6/21/2017
FINALLY! Some sense enters that stupid thick head of his! Although in my position, I would have gotten a frying pan, tie him to a chair, and give him a long discussion about loyalty and marriage!
Riss94 chapter 21 . 6/21/2017
The cliffhangers, why!?
Queen MariaTheresia chapter 21 . 6/20/2017
Wonderful chapter! Great drama but I think they are on a good way. At least I hope so...
Robinbird79 chapter 21 . 6/20/2017
Well, that is a start I suppose. Shaky but at least she's staying.
Just4Me chapter 21 . 6/20/2017
Why do I ever doubt you? Of course you had a miracle up your sleeve. Humble Thorin will win the day. And could there be a little Othin in their future?
Just4Me chapter 20 . 6/20/2017
How are you going to save Thorin this time? One hundred years and he's learned nothing about his wife. And Wrena could have been a little more forthcoming. Those two just don't to seem to ever really connect. This is going to take a miracle. Do you have one up your sleeve?
Rohirrim Girl 2187 chapter 20 . 6/18/2017
Finally, she clears everything up, but I wish he'd learn to fully trust his wife instead of making insinuations of an affair with any man she's had a past with. Especially after they had just renewed their relationship.
Citadela chapter 20 . 6/18/2017
Oh, dear... Is this the one story he will lose her? (I am so worried and keep thinking "He lost her;" that I can't think of what would be the p.c. way to phrase it. I know she is not his "property". Oh, dear, he is lost. ;)
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »