Reviews for Thorin's Wife
Robinbird79 chapter 20 . 6/18/2017
Wow. I'm glad she finally said everything. I wish she'd said something sooner but I know she was hoping he would learn, listen, and those certainly wouldn't have happened if she'd told him everything in the beginning.
Robinbird79 chapter 19 . 6/9/2017
Glad she told Thorin about it right away instead of trying to hide it. I like the use of the Khuzdul word for lady of purity. :)
Citadela chapter 19 . 6/8/2017
I wonder how this letter reads to Thorin. I bet not the same as to me :D
Rohirrim Girl 2187 chapter 19 . 6/8/2017
Hopefully the letter will help clear things up about Wrena's relationship with Amri. Thorin's thoughts of his wife's supposed affair has me thinking that he still doubts her loyalty to him or it's just an old instinct to be suspicious of everyone.
Just4Me chapter 19 . 6/8/2017
Come on, Thorin, put it all together. He even calls her "lady of purity". She picked him over Amri. And she gave him the letter to read. When is he going to get it through his thick head she loves him? Poor dope, I'm starting to feel a little a sorry for him.
Just4Me chapter 18 . 6/8/2017
He seems to have a little glimmer here, when he sees she hasn't changed, but is "his" Wrena. He even knows it's wrong to think of her as "his". Come on Thorin - just one more step and you'll be home.
Citadela chapter 18 . 6/8/2017
This, Thorin's view point is very, very interesting for me as a reader. I am so used to being emphatic, being able to imagine what others think and feel, that I have to keep reminding myself that Thorin can't and that he is neather just "stubborn" or "obtuse" but honest.
Queen MariaTheresia chapter 18 . 6/8/2017
Awww, these two! I enjoy this story so much, I really must be a glutton for punishment ;-)
Dearreader chapter 18 . 6/7/2017
This story is so depressing. You have really done a masterful job showing opposing feelings, making the characters equally miserable. I hope they can sort things out soon.
Robinbird79 chapter 18 . 6/7/2017
Save me from the stubbornness of dwarves.
Just4Me chapter 17 . 6/3/2017
Ah, crafty Wrena - she dressed in an updated version of the slashed sleeve dress that Thorin remembered so fondly. She obviously knows she won't get through to him by just talking. I did enjoy seeing Revna and Dis team up to try to talk to Thorin. But in the end I think Wrena had the best idea - Thorin just has to stop thinking so much!
Memo chapter 17 . 6/3/2017
Thank your nice reply and advice. I'll contact them and see what is going on. I, also, like to say that the story is getting better. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Dearreader chapter 17 . 6/2/2017
Oh, poor Thorin. I want them to be happy together. Seems impossible.
Robinbird79 chapter 17 . 6/2/2017
Well, Dis and Revna are right.
Rohirrim Girl 2187 chapter 16 . 5/31/2017
Can I just knock some sense into Thorin with a rock or sledge hammer!? Most men just jump to conclusions and when their spouse is around other men they become jealous and assume the worst!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »