Reviews for Thorin's Wife
Robinbird79 chapter 16 . 5/31/2017
Oh goodness. Are all dwarves as prone to jumping to conclusions and not listening to anyone else on the subject as Thorin? Anxiously waiting to see how this one plays out. :)
jbxl chapter 16 . 5/31/2017
No doubt Wren will prove him wrong and he will end up looking stupidly jealous for nothing buy my sympathy is with him. Wren is not behaving like she loves Thorin and so may as well go off.
Queen MariaTheresia chapter 16 . 5/31/2017
This whole mess looks so familiar to me. I loved Wren's reaction to Thorin's suggestion, she was so cool ;-) And he tried so hard to appear unimpressed and not too emotionally touched by his assumption... Wonderful chapter again and I just can't wait for more!
Meme chapter 16 . 5/31/2017
Hi, there. I'm one chapter behind since chapter 14. I mean when it chapter 15 is posted I get the chapter 14 update and when chapter 16 is posted I get the chapter 15 update and so on. I'm not sure if the same problem faces anyone else or not and what could be the reason.
Just4Me chapter 16 . 5/30/2017
Ah, so Thorin and Wrena aren't that far different. She assumes she knows Thorin's feelings about Revna and graciously (she thinks) bows out of their marriage. Now he's doing the same stupid thing! Those two are indeed cut from the same cloth. I must admit I am rather maliciously enjoying his suffering. Will he learn anything from his stupidities? I won't give up hope just yet.
Wynni chapter 15 . 5/17/2017
Awww Thorin, you're mucking it up again.

I am now biting fingernails, you deviously darling author you.
pallysAramisRios chapter 15 . 5/16/2017
hummmmm I wonder if what she's eating would cause her to loose the baby that would cause Thorin to loose it and go on a rampage?
Just4Me chapter 15 . 5/16/2017
I see you're going to lead us a merry dance here! If Lord Amri didn't send the sweets, who did? And why does Thorin have to be such a brooder? Hasn't he learned by now that he needs to talk to his wife? Sigh. Loving the drama :)
Robinbird79 chapter 15 . 5/16/2017
Hmmm...I don't really trust Amri.
Wynni chapter 14 . 5/14/2017
There's this deep lovely lake right outside Moria...
Wynni chapter 13 . 5/14/2017
Yay! Progress!

So, yeah, Wrena's worried and has trust issues. Quite Frankly, I never know how to handle those.
Wynni chapter 12 . 5/14/2017
Awww, no sad smiles, Wrena, no~!
Wynni chapter 11 . 5/14/2017
Awwwwwww
Wynni chapter 10 . 5/14/2017
Oh, is there light at the end of this tunnel? Please?
Wynni chapter 9 . 5/14/2017
Augh, you're breaking my heart here
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »