Reviews for Thorin's Wife
Queen MariaTheresia chapter 2 . 3/24/2017
Argh, Revna is such a bitch! I absolutely don't like it, that Thorin is enjoying his time with Revna so, because his wife is so wonderful, she seems to have sincere love for him and gave him a lovely family.
It even hurts me almost physically to picture the feast and Thorin admiring Revna and his drinking...
You must be a very good author though because you made me taking Thorin's and Revna's behavior personally too!
And now the poor Queen is desperate and maybe making everything just worse...
Please, please, please update soon; I can't wait for more!
Dearreader chapter 2 . 3/23/2017
Hmmm, thorin has some lessons to learn. I don"t ike the other woman. She is too perfect.
Christina Fey chapter 2 . 3/23/2017
Oh goodness... I wasn't expecting that!
Just4Me chapter 2 . 3/23/2017
I'm not liking this Thorin. Is he just thick-headed? Or is he really going to betray his wife of decades? And I'm hating Revna. Does she have no honor? I think I'm taking this one way too personally.
Just4Me chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
Oh, this one is going to hurt. I don't think I'd be up for it, if I didn't trust you so much. After all, I made it through "Thorin's Trust" and "Thorin's Defeat". I'm guessing Dis will be picking another bride for Thorin, and she will have to overcome the ghost of Thorin's love for Revna. But, I've been wrong before :)
qness406 chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
Love! Argh! I drink this poison willingly.
Dearreader chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
So, is this a departure from your usual Wren/Thorin pairing? Interesting.
Queen MariaTheresia chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
Wow, wonderful emotional and heartbreaking start of another awesome story from you! I already love it and I can't wait for more!
But a kkolmakov-story without Wren? I am really very curious...
Lisa chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
Another great Fanfic! Love it!
Arianna Le Fay chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
so this is a thorin love story with revna ? or with your usual oc
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9