Reviews for Distortion Modulator
IamACritic chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
nice great story
Purple88 chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Wow..what can i say? I agree with all the other reviews. Was simply delicious to read..
Stormkpr chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
Absolutely delicious, sensual, beautiful. I practically swooned. Thank you so much for sharing this. I love the idea of Pizzazz and Roxy together. And I think I *am* Clash. :-) Please write more Misfits femslash.
Claire chapter 2 . 3/29/2003
Just wanted to let you know this was great - lovely flashback to childhood. (well, er, you know what I mean) Nicely written - depsite myself I'm sympathising with all the misfits, although with Clash most of all (she used to be my favourite, too, I find myself remembering now)... as you may've noticed by now, I'm finding your lot of fic quite the treasure trove this evening.
aja chapter 2 . 3/12/2003
WOW. That's really all I can say. You're good. And you know your characters!
Jen Kollic chapter 2 . 2/24/2003
That. was. INCREDIBLE! You turn femslash into a fricken art-form! I always did suspect that the Misfits weren't on the straight and narrow, especially Stormer and Roxy. Any chance of a sequel? Please?
WyrdX3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
That is so good! Characterization to die for, ansty sensuality that makes me simply *melt* A fascinating scene with action and dialogue that has the power of an intense kiss. So fine!

Selene Wyrd