Reviews for Passive Aggressive Post-Its
the-lionness chapter 50 . 7h
Mmm...idk if I mentioned this before but Lucy being able to burn away Natsu’s pain is also very curious... Gots to know what’s going on. Gots. To. Know.
Fairy.Rains chapter 50 . 7/14
dude do u have any idea how far behind I was? like all the way back to before grays date. seriously. and the awesome person you are, the chapters a re so long it takes forever to get caught back up. but I'm finally here. love every word. honestly would read all the chapters again if I had the time. u are super amazing and now I'm really excited to see what's next.
Meow Orbit chapter 50 . 7/7
Last fifty chapters have been A-mazing and I'm looking forward to the next update!
SherlyNDF chapter 13 . 7/8
WTF is a Sting Eu-make-me-want-to-jump-of-a-cliffe it’s making me want to roll on the ground laughing my ass off until I wake up the whole neighborhood
IThisstory chapter 49 . 7/6
Holly shit that was amazing and
thetrywriter chapter 50 . 6/28
The things you have to go through to have alone sexy time with your fated skin sharing, mind reading- body switching soul mate. Lol it was awesome cant wait to see what happens next!
the-lionness chapter 50 . 6/28
RIOT! RIOT! Girl—oh my god. That was beautiful and tender and funny.

God I hope Juvia and Gray meet. Did she transfer?

First Natsu being all growly and shit, now it’s Gajeel. In the famed words of Aaliyah, we need a resolution, we have so much confusion. What’s the deal?!

Yay, for Lis dating her doppelgänger.

Yikes for Mira’s ire.

Whew Irene is a handful. It reminds me that one King of the Hill meme where that one guy uses chloroform to not answer a question Hank asks him. Hahaha!

God, Natsu: y’all are getting by in not getting kicked out for missing classes because of the shenanigans—don’t get Lucy preggers.

Godsdamnit for Jellal’s cult following. Can’t wait for Mystorza to see that on the Inters of Net later... Is Mysto still playing games with Mavis in his head? Has he won? She *is* a master strategist... Did I ask if Mavis represents a god of life? ...Can I do it now?

And yay for Lily the cat!
KatanaNoNeko chapter 50 . 6/27
FuCkInG fInAlLy

Love the fact that Levy is keeping people captive so that Lucy and Natsu can just sex it up already

And I hadn't even realized that Lucy and Mira hadn't met yet
MorriganFae chapter 50 . 6/24
Hello! Late review but I loved this chapter more than anything. (And up until this moment, Natsu writing “Stop, please! I think I’m in love with you!” at the moondrip party was my favourite moment.

1) lemon poppyseed muffins are the best. It is known.

2) I loved how you kept Mira a bit scary and evil. Most fics forget her Satan Soul side, but it was really refreshing to see the she-demon in a fic that doesn’t have magic. Bravo.

3) Gray (and possibly a pigeon) are the worst c-blockers ever! How does he end up in the one closet they wanted? The guy is like herpes! Following them around forever!

4) My heart is doing a happy dance! Yes! Finally alone! And so in character to just rip off their clothes. I loved Natsu crashing through the window! The whole thing had my glasses steaming up. Hehehe. So good. About damn time. But sooo good!

5) Midnight is back kneeling at Jellal’s feet? Now he’s basically a Prison God? Yeh...he sounds completely mentally stable. I worry for Erza!

6) Erik is getting shafted (but not in the happy ending way) by Gajeel and Levy’s love fest. 6 double booked appointments and butterfly tattoos are enough to make a snake-man curl up into a ball and only be bribed out with offers of snacks and straight bourbon.

7) Coiled Danger and Bounce. I laughed way too long. Lucy bounces all the time. Gajeel would approve of this nickname. (Iron Stud by Old Spice should be Gajeel).

I’m sorry if I missed something! It’s very late but so do remember one nickname had me laughing a ton. Can I recall or find it now? Of course not. I’ll discuss in PM when I do! Great work!

Loved it. It just had everything in this chapter.
booksandanime17 chapter 50 . 6/24
50 CHAPTERS! Congratulations for making it this far and thank you so much. I've been reading this for a long time and I love everything so much. I'm glad that they finally did it because I can feel their sexual frustration. And those cockblocks are so funny. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you so so much for writing this story. Have a wonderful day.
Mezatron chapter 50 . 6/24
chapter 50! the big 5 0! wow what an epic journey so far. Ive been following this story from the start and it's never ceased to excite and amaze me. this story is a drug and you have made me an addict! i swear i even get withdrawals when you don't update lol! haha but seriously, awesome work on what has to be one of the best fanfics i have ever read. great work on the nalu fluffies lol, and the fact gajevy has gray and loke tied up to ensure it happens was freaking awesome finish lol. love ya work! (as always
WeebCommander chapter 1 . 6/24
XD YAAAAAAYYYY
Autori Fantasia chapter 50 . 6/24
One hell of a chapter to read on a Sunday morning XD. I’m latching onto Gray with this one - cockblock extraordinaire - and just...
the poor baby is lonely. We haven’t heard anything from Juvia in, like, 20 chapters or something. How long will our stripping son of Winterfell be made to suffer?!

(Also, thanks for making Natsu not a SuperDom sonofabitch. This is the first University AU to do that, and I Greatly Appreciate it.)
jemana chapter 1 . 6/24
Thank you so much for the new chapter! It was amazing!
An Amber Pen chapter 50 . 6/24
I know there's several things still up in the air, but I'm ridiculously satisfied with this chapter and how it ended. I laughed my ass off when Lucy and Natsu actually scheduled time to be alone together, and then it turns out Levy and Gajeel tied Gray and Loke up so they wouldn't interrupt (although, to be fair, I think we've all wanted to put a gag on Loke at some point at least). I'm still loving the hell out of this story. And I think it's really quite poetic that Jellal is now leading a kind of cult of his own when it was a cult leader who started him on this path. I just hope he doesn't go kidnapping children, but now that I think about it, that sounds like a potential moment of crisis that could be fun to explore for his character. Please keep writing!
1,945 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »