Reviews for Vortex
Jennifer Cannon chapter 12 . 4/12/2017
Still love the way you're handling Dotty and Lee's relationship-that shines through so well in this story. Good that Francine is so supportive as well-no one is giving up and hopefully the entire family will be reunited soon. Terrific chapter :)

Jennifer Cannon chapter 11 . 4/12/2017
Glad that Jamie has finally realized that Lee is a good man who cares for him and his family-hopefully that realization did not come too late and they'll all be reunited soon. Loving this story and off to read more :)

coolbananas82 chapter 16 . 4/12/2017
Bravo, thoroughly enjoyed your story and as usual, very well written. Look forward to reading more from you :)
motown lady chapter 16 . 4/12/2017
A Winner! Thanks for the laughs on this last chapter!
Sarah605 chapter 16 . 4/11/2017
Very good ending to a great story. Thank you!
Jennifer Cannon chapter 10 . 4/11/2017
Oh no-I know Carrie was trying to help, but that pan really messed things up-good thing that Lee's head injury is not too serious. Hopefully Jamie will be able to see that Lee is trying to help them all and hopefully they'll get out of this before it's too late-loving this story so much and looking forward to more.

MLMatousch chapter 16 . 4/11/2017
I loved this whole story, what an addiction feed. I look forward to your next adventure!
Pamkins86 chapter 16 . 4/11/2017
What a wonderful chapter to end an awesome story! Their reunion made me cry. Awesome job on this story my friend!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/11/2017
Excellent!
Jennifer Cannon chapter 9 . 4/11/2017
Love the relationship between Dotty and Lee in this story-it's wonderful how supportive she is of him. It looks like Amanda and her family may have Russians on their tail-glad that Jamie took those pics. Hopefully Lee can get to them before it's too late. Still perched on the edge of my seat and eager to read more-great stuff :)

Jennifer Cannon chapter 8 . 4/11/2017
Yes, the family definitely does need Lee-hopefully he'll be able to get home to them soon and hopefully they'll all be safe. Wonderful chapter and off to read more now :)

motown lady chapter 15 . 4/10/2017
"Awsome!" As the King boys would say!
Pamkins86 chapter 15 . 4/10/2017
Yeah! All present and accounted for. Loved, loved, loved this chapter. Had me on the edge of my seat. Glad the nemesis has gone for a little fall and swm
MLMatousch chapter 15 . 4/10/2017
Yes, It was so worth the wait now can't wait till the last piece! This definately fed my addiction!
Jennifer Cannon chapter 7 . 4/10/2017
'Deranged Mother Goose' just fits Dr. Smyth so well-glad that Leslie was able to get in touch with Amanda and that Billy has Amanda's back in this. Hoping that Lee gets home safely and that the camping trip goes smoothly-this story is definitely keeping me on the edge of my seat :)

137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »