Reviews for Vortex
Jennifer Cannon chapter 6 . 4/10/2017
Looks like Lee's cover is completely blown-good that Leslie was there to help and I'm glad that she understands about Lee and Amanda's relationship. I hope that Lee will be able to come back home to his family and hope that Leslie will be able to get word to Amanda. This is a great chapter-currently on the edge of my seat at this point and off to read more :)

Jennifer Cannon chapter 5 . 4/10/2017
Oh boy-it seems like Amanda could be in trouble with the Agency-temporary removal from the field is better than suspension, though, but I don't blame her for trying to find out where Lee is and what might be going on-hopefully she will find out something soon. Loving this and off to read more :)

Jennifer Cannon chapter 3 . 4/10/2017
Yeah, Amanda's definitely going to need to tell the boys the truth-glad that Dotty understood and is supportive. This is a fantastic story-definitely hooked and off to read more :)

Jennifer Cannon chapter 2 . 4/9/2017
Hoping that Jamie comes around eventually-he's obviously having a difficult time adjusting to Lee and to his father's remarriage as well-Dotty gave some good advice and I'm glad that she's supportive of Lee. Really enjoyed this chapter-this story is fantastic :)

Jennifer Cannon chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
So glad I finally have the chance to sit down and read this. A wonderful and gripping first chapter-can't wait to see where this is going next. Off to read chapter 2 and thank you so much for posting this:)

Guest chapter 14 . 4/8/2017
Amazing chapter! Looking forward to the next part! Thanks for your hard work and research.
smkfan2014 chapter 14 . 4/7/2017
Great last few chapters. You had me hooked on every word. Love the "Dark Shadows" in the forest. Anxiously waiting for rest of story !
Guest chapter 13 . 4/7/2017
Excellent chapter!
Missymoo3266 chapter 14 . 4/6/2017
This has been a great story! I can't wait to read the rest!
patti.jack1 chapter 14 . 4/6/2017
My hubby was a career LE Park Ranger.
Noooo I cannot wait until after the weekend!
MLMatousch chapter 14 . 4/6/2017
Ok just so you know I may go through withdrawl, I like all the stories but it has be a while since I have really been like glued. Thanks for feeding my addiction, can't wait for the final two!
Pamkins86 chapter 14 . 4/6/2017
Another twist and turn. Glad to find the last family member. It's great that all are alive but not quite okay or out of danger. I can patiently wait for the next chapter. Great job! Still love the story. Yes I am out of danger from my weather vortex.
TubTub56 chapter 13 . 4/6/2017
This story is getting better with each chapter. I don't want it to ever end Great job
Guest chapter 13 . 4/6/2017
I truly enjoy adventure stories, and this story is one of the best SMK stories I've read. Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Jamie helps save Philip, or Amanda is tracking Gregory, I guess we will have to wait and see. Update soon.
motown lady chapter 13 . 4/6/2017
Ahh, Jamie. Just like his mom who can't stay away from trouble. Loving this!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »