Reviews for Prefect Chronicles (originally Prefect Secrets)
Grahamgirl93 chapter 6 . 5/15
Love this!
Zillawisp chapter 1 . 3/10
This is just the sweetest story. It's been so loveky to read and I'm so pleased they got their happy ending
Without a doubt, this is one of the best stories that I've ever read in any fandom. I am truly in awe. It was beautiful, and every word wove this beautiful picture of a life created by two people who were willing to take a leap and fly. Thank you for writing and sharing this amazing story. It has made my day, and is now one of my favorites. I truly adored reading every word, and I most definitely hope you write something similar in the future.
adans chapter 1 . 1/16
i love this so much! thank you for writing this
habababa chapter 4 . 12/20/2017
awwww yes! I love this parallels between them. It was so sweet!
Zillawisp chapter 4 . 12/19/2017
adorable
i love new storys chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
lovely chapter
i love new storys chapter 3 . 8/27/2017
love this chapter
habababa chapter 3 . 8/26/2017
This is so sweet! Relationships between them is just so calm and happy, it's so different from other fics! I love that they were in love without any drama or misunderstanding. He was supportive of her and she came back for him. Atmosphere in this story is very calming and gentle, just like them 3 I loved everything!
Zillawisp chapter 2 . 5/10/2017
thanks for notifying me that you were extending this story!
chapou69 chapter 2 . 5/3/2017
Amazing chapter ! Thank you for writing more for this story. I can't wait to read the last chapter.
habababa chapter 2 . 5/3/2017
Yay! It all turned out much more positive that I thought! I'm so glad they could finally be together! The fact that he pretended to have mark was brilliant!
Zillawisp chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
this is the sweetest thing i have read in ages! and now I'm going to go tell myself it all ends happily for the two of them so my heart doesn't break
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
Beautiful!
habababa chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
I've never read, even though about them together! And yet, they are perfect here! I really liked chemistry between them! It was amazing story!