Reviews for Black coffee, with sugar
K chapter 30 . 4/9
Very enjoyable indeed, a pretty nicely crafted.
Romedov chapter 30 . 3/11
Oooh, I had a pretty good time reading this story, dear author! Bravo!
Therysinx chapter 30 . 3/8
Loved this fic, kinda lost a little interest coming to the end, but you can measure how good a story is by how much emotions they invoke. This was great!
ElmDorianGray chapter 30 . 1/17
I loved this story! I really liked how both Harry and Daphne were portrayed, and how one could even plausibly consider this canon compliant (maybe excluding Cursed Child though).

Reading through the comments, and a fair number of comments seem to hate the characters (but most of them do like the story so), and while I can see where they are coming from considering keeping the kid a secret from the father and cheating in general, I think its a testament to your writing that I found both of the main characters rather easy to like.

Slight critique: The whole fae subplot was a little underbaked. You should have, in my opinion, either left it out completely *or* delved deeper into it. Some conclusion to the astoria stuff? What exactly was the box? What about the non-existent ice-cream Lilian was talking about? I personally would have preferred you left out the subplot as a whole, and maybe used it for another fic (since the idea is rather interesting!), and not in this one because this was otherwise 90% romance focused so the fae related tension stood out like a sore thumb.

Overall, to anyone reading this review, do give this a read, wonderful take on a post-hogwarts, *realistic* relationship (to be honest, this is how I always headcannon-ed Harry/Ginny turning out — separation, if not cheating after a while.)
ArcWraith chapter 30 . 1/16
Great fic and a lovely read. I appreciate you not just turning Ginny into bitch, maturity was found all around. Hints of far we're quite cool. I picked this up when I noticed it's a short, complete Haphne. Because for some reason Haphne one-shots are always amazing, same goes for this.
Runyon Gaetz chapter 30 . 12/30/2020
Just got back to this after a few years. Great story!
Fred Bitune chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
Didn't tell him about his daughter for 6 years. Yea, good way to make the main character irredeemable in just one short chapter. I can imagine your bullsh*t attempts to explain logical reasons for that, but as I said, nothing can redeem someone like that.
Randoh chapter 30 . 11/27/2020
This is one of my favorite stories out there. I wasn't quite sure what I expected when I started reading this a month ago, I love H/D as a pairing but wasn't really a fan of divorce fics because it always turned into one big bashing fest.

This story has been a pleasant surprise and I find myself rereading it fairly often because it portrays how adult romance works. It's complicated, involves a lot of compromise, mature but not always, and, somewhere, there is that reminder of what could have been.

While I do feel like there are plot threads that were left unexplored (the fay, will Harry and Daphne even talk about the past or will they talk about why they won't talk about it, Daphne's family, the experiments at the DoM, ect.), what we have make for delightful reading.
Caliban03 chapter 30 . 11/23/2020
A realistic story about "normal life in magic world" with a pairing i like! What else?
Amazingfox chapter 30 . 9/24/2020
I love this story and its finished reading them for the second time. They're some of the few that I've ever read more than once
RyuuKage5400 chapter 30 . 9/1/2020
It's 2nd September, 2020 today. How come your last chapter was edited on 7th September, 2020 as you have mentioned there. As a matter of fact even your last update was on 6th October, 2020... so is this your personal venture into the premises of Back to Future?
gabrieljuarezl chapter 30 . 8/8/2020
tks for sharing
brachiosaurus chapter 30 . 8/5/2020
do u plan on changing some of the elements in this story? it pops up in my downloaded section
K chapter 30 . 7/27/2020
Lovely story. Much enjoyed. You write very good longer stories. Maybe an expansion of some of your one-offs might be nice.
wujuninja chapter 6 . 5/15/2020
this is fucked uplike life