Reviews for Reflections of existence
Aldedron chapter 11 . 10/30/2010
... I am sad. You cut off this amazing story right before revealing all sorts of crazy memories about D's past T.T Consisdering that you last updated this in... '03... I highly doubt you'll ever update again. Nor is there a high chance of you ever reading this review. But I like your story. It's sweet and has an interesting plot, and I like where it's going. Your characters are very interesting, as well, and I won't lie and say I don't want to know so much more about this mysterious enemy, let alone Vitel's background

Why am I saying all this in a review someone'll never read? ... I don't know. Just sayin' what I'm thinkin', I guess...

Either way, I love this story, and, however unlikely, I do wish you'd update T.T
Moonlit Wave chapter 11 . 2/10/2009
D is so oblivious, hahahaha. I had to stiffle a rofl while reading this chapter.

You haven't updated in ages...lol.

It still would be awesome if you'd update. Really awesome.

If D would realize what the private pun was about, oh, that would have been fun to read, lol. (imagination running wild)

well good night!...morning...whatever :)
Queen Chanel chapter 11 . 9/10/2008
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Wraith Queen 500 chapter 11 . 7/8/2008
i love this. please update soon. it is one of the best Vampire Hunter D stories i have ever read. And the little ends you after the chapters i must say are really funny.
Crimmeh chapter 11 . 5/27/2008
my this is interesting. i hope to see more of it soon cause i think it is a lovely read.
Janine-P chapter 11 . 11/23/2007
I really love your story. Keep it up cause it's really good and I can't wait for the next chapter to be ready...
Mofo56 chapter 11 . 4/30/2007
Great story so far, man I wish I was a Vampire Hunter no wait I WANT TO BE A VAMPIRE let me suck your blood hahahahahaha anyways hope you update soon :D
thebluesamurai chapter 11 . 2/13/2007
ow, that was wonderful! please, continue! I really enjoyed the story!
scorpa25 chapter 11 . 6/22/2006
Story's good... kept me reading until the last chap even tho I was supposed to be researching! keep up the good work... although your thinking's kinda... weird? (no insult)
Captain Lupin Ferus chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
Ooh, suspense... I love your style of writing, its so detailed in your own way! I just love the feel of it, like I'm right there next to D or something like that. Truly splendid writing and so far, the plot is taking its toll on me; I wanna know what happens next. _
Bladedfan chapter 11 . 2/23/2006
I've always loved this story and it'll forever have a special place in my heart. The supporting characters are all so wonderfully developed and I adore them all to pieces. They enrich every scene and make the entire fic even more of a joy to read. It takes talent to create a well rounded character and you've got it in spades. I only wish there was more to this fic. ( I really can't say how much I enjoyed reading it.

(-used to comment anon as MysticDeity. Finally created my own account. And simply Had to fav this. _)
joshyrin chapter 11 . 9/2/2005
need more VHD more more more.I need Rehab just to get this fic out of my head.
Mannariel chapter 11 . 1/25/2005
Hi! I absolutely love your story! I was recently bit by the Vampire Hunter D fanfic bug myself. I know I'm always the last to jump onto the bandwagon, but better late than never, right? I was just wondering...will we ever see an update? Will events ever be revealed and resolved? Will D ever stop moping about his childhood! I need answers!

Please please please-I know it's hard to pick up the pen again after a long pause, but this story is more than worth continuing! I will be waiting patiently for any update you post to this fic and will be incredibly greatful if you decide to finish this! PLEASE FINISH THIS!
Badgerlock chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
You Are going to update this are you...? How sad, that is. Critique no longer servers its purpose if it makes you lose hope. There are many people who would wish to see you continue, I hope you do. You began it, now finish it. You are able, after all.
MysticDeity chapter 11 . 4/28/2004
Not... going... to update... ever... are you?
*sniffle, tear*
Now I'll never know what happens. *sobs*
This bit of melodrama brought to you by:
Mystic .() eh-heh