Reviews for DCMarvel TeamUp 1: The Fantastic Four and Atom
Silver Dog Demon chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Totally loved it! Very awesome writing! You have a very good perspective of the characters! A little bit of Reed/Sue fluff, plenty of Johnny and Ben squabbles and of course plenty of action! It was a great story! Thank you for sharing!
markmark261 chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
I thought this was well-written and the characterisation of the Fantastic Four was near enough spot on. I liked the humour as well (the Wonder Woman and She-Hulk bit and the BUTT UGLY BEN bit especially). I thought the team-up was a bit one-sided (i.e. I reckon you could have written this just as a Fantastic Four story, there seemed no imperative reason for Ray to be there), but that's not to say that I didn't enjoy the DC aspects of the tale (I'm really more of a DC fan than a Marvel fan anyway).

My only real quibble was the length of this chapter. It might have been better split up into a few shorter chapters. I only say this because I got half way through reading it yesterday and then had to find my place again today. This may just be me. Having said that, if it was more than a single chapter I might not have even bothered looking at it (not that I don't like long stories, it's just the time factor).

Looking forward to DC Marvel Teamup 2.