Reviews for This Thing We Have Here
bmcgeeparker chapter 31 . 10/13/2020
Ok, wow. I finished this story in a couple days and it has taken some time for me to collect my thoughts about it. This story is just wonderful! I think you captured all the characters wonderfully, down to the Reagan family dinner! The banter was spot on, and the emotion was so raw! I think even the sex scenes were tasteful. I love the way you characterized their need for each other as something so much more than just a physical want, but an emotional longing. Gah! So great! Awesome work!
Jdr0531 chapter 31 . 8/28/2019
This story has it all! I couldn't stop reading. Your sex scenes are so descriptive, so exciting, and so emotional. On more than one occasion I found myself really getting into it ️
I look forward to more stories from you.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/2/2019
INCREDIBLE... AMAZING... WOW! write more! Best Fanfic.. all of your stories are actually! Write more!
johndemeurers chapter 1 . 1/29/2019
Many thanks for the completed story. I've readreread it several times and have always thoroughly enjoyed your work. A request, if I may: a sequel, featuring Sergeant Jamie and Detective Eddie, with a timeline beginning early in season 9, please!
Alba chapter 31 . 1/22/2019
I guess I'm a little late to the party but I just finished reading this story and I LOVE it!you are so incredibly talented. I really hope you find the inspiration to write a sequel to this story or a new one.
Mia chapter 27 . 10/20/2018
I miss your writing and stories so much! I hope you throw us a bone soon, and write a one shot! ;)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/5/2018
I have enjoyed this story so much. Whenever I read this chapter it just seems like a conversation I could see these two characters have on screen. Well done!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/12/2018
Stopping point of joble seems a good time to swing back to jamko and a sequel to this great story, just a suggestion
Guest chapter 31 . 7/12/2018
Is there a sequel to this story
Guest chapter 31 . 7/7/2018
Sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2018
Joble seems less of a friend ship more of a story to make jamie gay. Hope you come back to real jamie with eddie his fiancay soon thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2018
Joble is a story of the" friendship " between Jamie and Noble Sanfino, hence Joble ( BB season 2 ). Published by areyouserial on the Archive of our own site
Guest chapter 31 . 6/3/2018
What does post Joble mean? I miss your stories and hope you begin the sequel to this soon
Guest chapter 31 . 5/30/2018
I have read this multiple times and it never ceases to entertain and enthral me
Hope some day post Joble you come back to Jamko you know them so well, thank for all your literary endeavours
ProfessorLou chapter 31 . 5/27/2018
I must confess that there are some stories that I’ve skimmed through, but I hung on every word of this one. You did an excellent job of telling a thoroughly great story, even aside from the great steamy romance. You have a real talent.