Reviews for 2k12 vs 2k3: Sequel
Redwalllover28 chapter 16 . 10/21/2017
Have you thought about doing a sequel to this?
Redwalllover28 chapter 17 . 8/8/2017
This was GOOD! I enjoyed it! well done
Redwalllover28 chapter 15 . 8/1/2017
Love the suspense! And I'm enjoying Daimyo's role in this. update soon
Mewfem chapter 12 . 7/12/2017
I can't wait of the next chapter
Faith chapter 12 . 7/10/2017
Excellent updates! And Daimyo finally in the mix, good! you do an excellent job! update soon
TMNT Loving Leo the Second chapter 10 . 7/6/2017
Dear Faith,
Of course! I'm so sorry about your father; I'll try to have that One-Shot up in the next few days!
Faith chapter 10 . 7/6/2017
Not bad. Interesting to see Mona Lisa's kind there. Wish Daimyo was in this more though. Tommorrow is the anniversy of my father's death. I been thinking that you haven't done 1987 story yet. what if you did an alternate ending to 'Beneath These Streets' where the turtles didn't make it in time to save Splinter.
Faith chapter 9 . 6/26/2017
Short but good.
Faith chapter 8 . 6/15/2017
Can't wait to see what happens next. You're an excellent writer. UPDATING your Q&A soon? Keep up the good work.
faith chapter 7 . 6/2/2017
sorry i haven't reviewed, just got to acomputer. i love it so far. how does 2k12 splinter know of the nexus?
LollipopPaint chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
Hellojsh
Mewfem chapter 3 . 4/12/2017
please update soon
I Write When I am Bored chapter 3 . 4/9/2017
Interesting... Wonder what's next! Great story!
Faith chapter 2 . 4/2/2017
A little disappointed about the note, not going to lie. But I respect your decision. I still look forward to the next chapter though.
TMNT Loving Leo the Second chapter 2 . 4/2/2017
Dear Faith,
Daimyo did not send the message to Leo specifically; Gyoji happened to be on the astral plane when Leo was meditating. And none of the Aprils or Caseys will be at the Battle Nexus.
BYE!