Reviews for Bash The Author!
Alexandria Jaganshi chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Interesting and highly amusing... Love it!
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Well, that was certainly interesting.
ruruken15 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
hehehehe hilariously pointless! loved it!
Warg chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Hehe..no idea who the non Rk characters referred to are...but funny all the same.
DeguChan chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
0.0

heeheehee. Sorry, have no clue who this 'Akane' character is, but it is hilarious all the same.

kawaii indeedly. Poor Ken-san. Though I would like to see him punch the lights out of someone like that... And the term 'CIA' makes me go *Twitch twitch*

Keep up the good work

0.0
Cat H chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Weird? Funny? Weird? Funny? Aha, its both!
six keys chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Haa haa HA, i loved that! Very funny! Hilarious! Heehee, rock on CACC! Genius idea! Genius!

Jovian Angel

"If the door is closed, don't walk into it!"

- A mindless quote a friend of mine said once. I can't believe how well it suited your story! *
NightRain2 chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
This was amusing. I am often surprised to see Kaoru characterized like Akane and it is a little annoying, but can often be amusing. ) I enjoyed this a lot, and sent a link to my friends. hehe
Kyaa Kyaff chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Ha. ha! this was funny! i liked it! It was very cute! keep up the great and amusing work! _

til next time

o
April-san chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Oh, this was great! I loved the OOC! Yes, I did read and absolutely agree on ChaosBurnFlame's rant concerning the tendency of fanfiction writers to make Kaoru sound like Akane. I never could understand why some writers made her so violent. However, turning the tables on Oro-san was excellent at the end!
Argent Dragon chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
*giggles* I like 's great! Wonderful humor.