Reviews for Overwatch: Family Ties
An anon chapter 12 . 7/13/2017
This fic is so amazing. I'm once again lacking proper ways to convey my love of it. So thank you for all your writing and I'm so excited to read the next one.
An anon chapter 11 . 7/10/2017
Another perfect chapter! Thank you so much for writing it truly brings me so much joy whenever I see an update!
An anon chapter 10 . 5/10/2017
Oh goodness! This was such a beautiful chapter. So much emotion. I love the junkrat and satya stuff. Then I also looooooove the sweet mercy76 moments. I hope they get some relaxing time soon, like calm in the storm. I love this fic and it's totally worth the wait! Especially when you aren't feeling well. I hope you feel better soon! I know how horrible it is when you don't feel well. But your writing is always a wonder to read. Thank you for writing this, it's truly a gift you have.
Anon chapter 9 . 4/20/2017
I know I'm repeating myself, but I love this so much. Seriously. It's so wonderful. I'm sorry you have been sick , never feel the need to
Apologize if you take longer than your usual updates, your story will always be worth the wait!
Dragon of the western winds chapter 9 . 4/20/2017
This is a really good fanfic, I really liked the roadhog and junkrat interaction.
Anon chapter 8 . 4/13/2017
I'm being 100% serious when I say this is hands down one of the best chapters I have ever read in overwatch fan fiction. Gripping, informative, amazingly well written and emotional all while effortlessly staying in character despite being an AU. this is incredible. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/11/2017
NOOOO D: I NEED THE NEW CHAPTERRRR! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO MY BABIES D:
Anon chapter 7 . 4/10/2017
Oh my goodness! I hope everyone is alright! What a cliffhanger and an excellent chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2017
Awww this story is so cute! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Anon chapter 6 . 4/7/2017
Awwwww Angela is back! Her being injured is worrisome! I adored this chapter especially zenyatta coming to help with the boys. Your writing is more than worth the wait.
Billcintonsux chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Very good fanfic 10/10
no joke
Anon chapter 5 . 4/3/2017
Yay! Update! I love this story so much it's so cute and well written. I hope Angela comes home soon! I love where this story is going!
Anon chapter 4 . 3/31/2017
I really should log in but I read fics on mobile and the log in is clunky! Oh well.
I know I keep saying this but this is incredible.
Seriously, the introduction of Hanzo and genji leading up to this sweet dinner moment. This fic truly has it all. Including the wonderful shower moment. Thanks for writing this fic. I truly get excited whenever a new chapter goes up!
Anon chapter 3 . 3/29/2017
My emotions! This is such a beautiful fic. In case I haven't said it enough. Thank you for writing this, it's amazing.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/29/2017
Really having fun reading this D