Reviews for Loyalty
Asphodel Oakburt chapter 10 . 6/25/2004
Thanks for updating..! How lemon can you get? lol
romi chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
pls continue i like your story
AnimeFreak chapter 10 . 5/10/2004
Anime: i'm i the only one reviewing? no one seems to have reviewed you. wonder why?
Freak: maybe because it's r-rated.
Anime: ya, maybe that's it.
Freak: *finally read the last part of chap* o, i see there's a little action in this chap. write more action!
Anime: *shakes head* why do u like to review with me when u haven't read the chap or fanfic, Freak?
Freak: because i want authors to know about me even though i haven't read their fanfic.
Anime: *shakes head again* Freak, say something that will tell if the fanfic was good or not.
Freak: ok, ok... *starts thinking real head* i know! *face change from goofy to serious* i liked only the parts that have no action... action is just so... boring... there, u happy now, Anime?
Anime: must i do everything? well, u know what i think? it's interesting. everyday i check to see if u update. so don't stop, keep writing.
Freak: *sniffs* that was so touching! *wails* reminds me of the time when i couldn't eat my chocolate pudding.
Anime: Siao(crazy)! say bye, Freak.
Freak: buh-bye BLAH.
*Anime leaves*
Freak: *looks around to see if Anime is around* don't worry this is the last time u'll hear from me. anime's reviews are only long when i'm around. Oh, and for Anime's sake... update soon.
AnimeFreak chapter 9 . 5/4/2004
YAY! u finally updated! been waiting for u to update. glad u're still alive. hope the next chap is up soon
Esc chapter 8 . 3/17/2004
aw... u haven't updated this great story since early last year *frowns*... this is a great story! pls update! i'm dying to find out what happens next!
Asphodel Oakburt chapter 7 . 3/10/2004
Since they only allow one review per chapter, lemme use chapter 7.
I wanna share with you a little something, awrytie?
"Beer, drugs, rock, and rave
Let's all get smashed and misbehave!
Speed, weed, and tiny E's
Let's get fucked and talk to trees!
Life's a trip, then you die
So fuck 'em all and let's get high!"
cutie, huh? I love the rhyme.. (to anyone who wants to use it, puhleez ask me first? OR ...
thankies!)
Asphodel Oakburt chapter 8 . 3/10/2004
Okay...as I read the last word, I scrolled down to click on that delightful button that would take me to the next chapter of the wonderful fic I was so very into, until...
"No0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0!"
No button... you killed a part of me (hehe~)! you totally HAVE to write again! make it a very long one, pleez? I need it! it's a drug...it's a drug... Tokiya... *drool* Tokiya with short hair... *drool more* Tokiya mine... *hell...now I'M dreaming~!*
please stop torturing me! I need that fic I fondly call MY drug... *sniff snort* Tokiya... *drool* Tokiya with short hair... *drool more*...
Tokiya luvs Fuuko chapter 7 . 12/30/2003
No, i take it back, THIS is my favorite chapter of this fic! I really liked the lemon! Mwah...
Tokiya luvs Fuuko chapter 6 . 12/30/2003
This is my favorite chapter of this fanfic! I luv the way the scene was described, it gave me a clear imagination(kilig talaga)!
Tokiya luvs Fuuko chapter 8 . 12/30/2003
First of all HURRY IT UP W/ CHAPTER 9, pls! I really luv ur fic, the best! Luv all that there is in this fic, especially the sex scenes! I want to find out happens next as soon as possibe! So please finish chapter 9! okay?
jersagittarius chapter 8 . 12/16/2003
hope you update soon
swtdreamz chapter 8 . 10/5/2003
this iz really interesting...and fairly original at that...i like it...o i wonder whatz gonna happen next...hurry up n post chapter 9 hehe...the suspense iz so thrilling! wouldn't it be kool if she actually fell for kurei? because of his undying luv? because hez just so persistant?...aw and raihaz so nice...it'd be nice if she actually fell for him n left both mika n kurei..actually that'd just be funni...hehe...well pleez update...tsm lata!
Dark Phoenix chapter 8 . 6/30/2003
Missed this update, but woah! it's been ages since your last chapter! Wazzup, dude?
Aeris chapter 8 . 4/15/2003
Wow! Nice fic! Although I feel kinda bad for kurei since he seems to really love fuuko... Anyway, please continue!
AmBeRalin chapter 8 . 3/21/2003