Reviews for Loyalty
Isilwen Nyx Silverstar chapter 8 . 3/20/2003
C'mon! More! Great fic! Like how it's going! Hm..To/fuu Rai/fuu or Kur/Fuu? i really don't mind any
Dark Phoenix chapter 7 . 3/13/2003
Can't believe I missed so much of this story! Hooray for drugs, sex and rock & roll! XD
pratz chapter 7 . 3/13/2003
you're in such a rush, aren't you?

quite nice.
Karasu chapter 7 . 3/12/2003
I LOVE THIS STORY!

hehe..FYI, some people have been doing Enishi x Misao ficcies. I recommend you read "White Tiger, Jade Concubine" and "From This Moment On" and "Disease" and "The Sweetest Thing" by Midori Natari Himura and all of her other stories for that matter..lol "When She Smiles" by Fujifunmum. The Enishi & Misao Blanket Scenario by Tiian, you should read all her stories "White and Black" by EK. These stories are all here at ..in the RK section obviously.
Isilwen Nyx Silverstar chapter 6 . 3/11/2003
O.
pratz chapter 6 . 3/10/2003
hi! just have read ur fic anyway!

it's interesting with that 'bizzare love triangle' (ho. frente!) that 'we never finished' was the greatest! I love it!

keep on writing. I'll be waiting for more!
JaM LmtS chapter 5 . 3/10/2003
hey great! i happen to love it. can u pliz pretty pliz make more lemon? well i kinda like it if its with tokiya and fuuko. ill w8 4 d next chappie ok?
pratz chapter 5 . 3/9/2003
quite interesting. r u gonna make it into a lemon or suspense? keep on going!
qwerty chapter 5 . 3/9/2003
Great chapter! UPDATE!
Isilwen Nyx Silverstar chapter 4 . 3/8/2003
:P Too lazy to sign in.. update!
Adieu chapter 4 . 3/8/2003
Nice updates. Wow, two chapters. Great going, and those were nice chapters indeed. Yay, Tokiya has come back (with shorter hair but nonetheless still hot) _ Keep going!
Adieu chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
This is such a great story so far, and I'm sad to see it so under-reviewed. Please continue to update! It's gotten very interesting.
Mizumi Saeko chapter 2 . 2/26/2003
Like the last part! Continue!
orenjipanda chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
(gasps)*shocked* how could you end it there? you know, sometimes i just want to break down and cry because all the fanfic writers end on a cliff. SHAME ON YOU (points) please continue? i want to see kurei explode and how fuuko will react to all this. please let it be a kurei and fuuko fic? an odd pairing but a good one. WRITE MORE please?
Sum1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
You HAVE to continue! It's so good! More LEMON!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »