Reviews for Red Room
u butt is big
cordialInvitationFromtheLord chapter 11 . 1/24
bE mY sHeEsHbOi bRo
cordialInvitationFromtheLord chapter 10 . 1/24
CAN WE bE ShESh Boi fRienDs?
cordialInvitationFromtheLord chapter 9 . 1/24
oser
cordialInvitationFromtheLord chapter 1 . 1/24
sheesh boisheesh boisheesh boi

sheesh boi

sheesh boisheesh boisheesh boisheesh boisheesh boi
StoneTheLoner chapter 14 . 1/21
I think Harry's scenes need to be shorter. The shock factor is rapidly falling off, and just like a horror movie that constantly shows you the monster... He's losing that "I should be feeling tense" feeling whenever he shows up. The other characters can keep saying her thinking he's scary until they pass out, but you're not actually cultivating that feeling with your readers currently imo.

And if I'm being honest that ledger's personality is the biggest problem, but unless you plan to lobotomize it I don't see that changing. You went for a humorous pairing when imo Harry's character needed to be frightening, and now it's a weird mix of the two with like I said earlier, the frightening aspect of Harry rapidly falling off with each new chapter he's given. So what, eventually your psychotic serial killer is just going to be the humorous gag character? The one who like Luna we pay attention to for the funnies?

I hope this reads as the criticism I want it to be. That's the best way I can put the problems I'm currently having with Harry's role in the story :/
I haven’t read any of this, nor will I for a bit, but I’d like to point out that this story’s summary has errors in tense. The author might want to correct this to not turn away readers.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 18 . 1/19
This is one of the weirdest Harry Potter fanfictions I've read, but I can't wait for the next update.
609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »