Reviews for Red Room
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 5/17/2017
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 7 . 5/17/2017
I love the kleptomaniac.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 7 . 5/17/2017
it drives me nuts that the chapters are so short. but if you keep updating at this pase then I won't care.
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 7 . 5/17/2017
This was so fun to read! "Shiny!" - lolololol! I can't wait to read what happens next! Great chapter, thanks for posting! :D
sunsethill chapter 7 . 5/17/2017
This did crack me up. Draco's kleptomania I think only shows up in the movies, but it's still a rather settled HP idea. I loved his internal monologue as he tries to talk himself out of the shiny! It was just fate that it was Mrs. Parkinson. But I could see this coming back to bite him since Mrs. Parkinson knows who took her money. I think it would have been better to have thrown away the key and have it be a mystery who took her money.
Anaelyssa chapter 7 . 5/17/2017
Oh Gods! I loved the way you described Draco's mental condition. Shiny!

Also, nice that he helped his mother with the dress.
Absentdementia chapter 7 . 5/17/2017
I love your story.. Love how just unique and incredible each of them are.. Not too overwhelming on everyone else.. Not precisely leaders and followers. Yup. Love it.
lovergyrl100 chapter 7 . 5/17/2017
i have to say amazing chapter
lovergyrl100 chapter 7 . 5/17/2017
idk why but draco reminds me of gollum from lotr. either him or some other character from some other book
Eldersprig chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
Yes, Dursley's should starve to death.
Reap as you sow.
jilumasam chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
Great story so far! Thanks for writing and I hope you continue with this story...
Pietro99 chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
A nice whimsical story so far, a refreshing change to the run of the mill FF. I really, really like your Luna, a brilliant character. Phlegmatic Neville and psychotic Harry are very good as well, a little early to judge your Kleptomaniac Draco, he hasn't had much screen time yet. But Luna is the real star here, for me. Very well done :-))
comodo50 chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
Oooh Ledger.

In my mind it? has a female voice.

And perhaps it could have a body in the future (?)
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
Great chapter, thanks for posting! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
Great story I can't wait for another update.
632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »