Reviews for Red Room
bkerrmom1 chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
Ooh Draco is next !
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
I really like this story. It's a fabulous read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
ilya39 chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
That was unexpected, actually. Never connected all this killing obsession and all that MoD stuff... Anyway. Great work. Can't wait for more.
Anaelyssa chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
The Ledger reminds me of "Silk Roads" with the unending death-related paperwork.

Damn, there was something about the rune switch in the previous chapters but I don't remember. Will definitely reread before next chapter.

I think Harry's reasoning has been infected by Luna's.

Thank you for the swift update.

better would be:
"about people you know the names of"
"unreasonably high expectations"
sunsethill chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
I'm glad that Harry demanded to be written so quickly. This is a new way for Harry to learn he's Death. It seems Luna knows this. Does Neville? His reactions could go either way. Draco seems to not know this fact, but doesn't particularly care since Harry only seems to kill evil people.
OoNakuoO chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
Haha I enjoyed this chapter
notwhitenorblack chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
I definitely like this Harry, completely gone bonkers ;) It's understandable, though. Can't wait for the next chapter, now I wonder about Draco's reaction!
Claude Amelia Song chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
This was fantastic! Amazing. Beautiful.
Of course half of it I got no idea what you're talking about, but still Amazing. I loved it.
And I need an autograph. Yeah.
Need I say I just need a continuation.
Soo goood.
Thundramon chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
This fic is just too epic.
Please leave this gen or if possible please make this HarryxLuna.

Dumbles is going to have a nightmare dealing with this Harry.
Alice3960 chapter 5 . 5/15/2017
Angela.Qrow chapter 5 . 5/15/2017
Totally awesome..
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 5/15/2017
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 5 . 5/15/2017
LOVED IT! Yay Neville! I can't wait to read more! Great chapter, thanks for posting! :D
OoNakuoO chapter 5 . 5/15/2017
Somehow I feel like Malfoy won't be happy XD and the Dursley...
sunsethill chapter 5 . 5/15/2017
YES! What a wonderful time for Neville to make it back. Uncle Algie should have been horse whipped, but I guess that's politically incorrect to say in these days. ;-) Glad Neville can freak him out and I'm glad that your Augusta wasn't complicit in the abuse.
632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »