Reviews for Red Room
comodo50 chapter 5 . 5/14/2017
I actually think that somewhere in his mind, Nevill was cackling for a well-executed plan
ilya39 chapter 5 . 5/14/2017
Damn, all the waiting is killing me
Aaaanyway, it's been great so far, can't wait for more, great job :)
Anaelyssa chapter 5 . 5/14/2017
Weee! Another fun chapter. Though I have a feeling I'll need to go back and reread from the beginning after a couple more chapters just to get a general picture of what's going on. Hard to keep up with infrequent updates. But it's fun so I don't mind. Besides, they're updates!

Anyways, mature and badass Neville is so fun. Hm... I really don't see enough of him. Though that's mostly because I read Harry-focused fics. Do you know any good ones with a badass Neville? I vividly remember one about a time-travelling Harry that keeps talking about Neville the world-known Herbologist. And that Herbology is cool because you go to really dangerous places to get those plants.
notwhitenorblack chapter 4 . 5/9/2017
Only four chapters so far but rather interesting idea. I'd gladly read more, especially with our heroes so different from what they 'should' be. And Harry-vigilante-assassin? Yep, why not? ;)
DarkRavie chapter 4 . 5/5/2017
I like this story. It's an interesting read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
sfu chapter 4 . 4/23/2017
I see time travel, I instantly follow and favorite muahahah

Interesting story so far. Reminds me a bit of Rorschach's Blot story where Susan, Luna, Hermione and Harry and someone else travel back in time and creates tons of havoc. Imagine an 8 year old Hermione with getting her university degree :D
sunsethill chapter 4 . 4/23/2017
I love, love, love Luna. I don't think the others are going to be too happy with her, but she'll figure out how to make it all better for them.
sunsethill chapter 3 . 4/23/2017
This is going to be a fun ride. What a group and what a "skill-set" they developed. I also like the fact that you acknowledge that usually an adult going back in time could never end up again with the same person. The story has to be very carefully structured to have that happen.
bkerrmom1 chapter 4 . 4/19/2017
What a great storyline! I am looking forward to seeing what comes next !
history chapter 4 . 4/19/2017
i m really afraid of what harry'll do...
whrr.trudy chapter 4 . 4/18/2017
Oh that was lovely, I really quite enjoyed the chapter :)
Luna as a child yay :)
comodo50 chapter 4 . 4/18/2017
Regarding the PS, I don't mind it, however, if you liked the idea, you can always throw another fic as a one-shot or the like, with that in it :P

Sidenote, I found it refreshing that in this case is Xeno the one that is ... crazy? Sort of. And not post-Luna's mom's death. Generally, I always read that the wife was odd and Luna inherited from her, not from Xeno.

So yeah, nice thing there c:
Anaelyssa chapter 4 . 4/18/2017
Lovely. "Don't leave through the gate." Even as an adult, Luna has her own special logic.
1sunfun chapter 4 . 4/18/2017