Reviews for Stone vs The Cubs
C chapter 8 . 8/19
Just come across this totally by accident and it's the first time in while, that I've actually been gripped by a story. I love the relationship you've managed to portray between the characters whilst also keeping a deep background story going. Hope you get you chance to write more polly/stone stories. Really really enjoyed this.
BubblyShell22 chapter 8 . 5/14
Man, that has to be so rough to know that the guy did it and yet was acquitted and even his lawyer didn't know the truth. Nicely done on this. I loved it and look forward to more stories from you.

BubblyShell22 chapter 7 . 5/14
Awesome chapter and I'm glad Peter took losing with such grace and dignity instead of getting mad about it. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 5/14
Yep, he did tell her to go for it, and she did with Dr. Charles. it'll be interesting to see how this plays out. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 5/14
Awesome chapter and it definitely looks like Peter's going to have to up his strategy for this one. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 5/14
Awesome chapter and though this is complicated in the worst way, I like how the two of them are trying to make it work. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 5/14
Whoa. Now the gloves are really off! Not good for both of them. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 5/14
Awesome chapter and the stakes are really high now. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 5/14
Awesome start to this. I love the relationship between Peter and Polly and can't wait to see how this plays out. Nicely done on this.

trying in vain

veins are what contain blood vessels inside your body

to "try in vain" to do something means to try and fail.
tantamount, not taint amount
Ashleymcd25 chapter 8 . 4/5
You have to write more with these two. Fantastic story! I love the show but this made me love it more! Thanks for writing a wonderful story! :D
msgemgem chapter 8 . 3/30
Wow what a powerful ending I have loved this and would love to see more from Polly and Peter or even more Peter/oc (maybe seeing how he copes with being a father and a husband - had this idea of him being married to a kick ass doctor from med) if neither of these things happen I have loved this and thank you for writing a Peter/oc
msgemgem chapter 7 . 3/30
I'm glad he was found not guilty and I have enjoyed the case
msgemgem chapter 6 . 3/30
I'm actually swooning firstly Polly is a DAMN good lawyer and secondly they are an amazing couple .