Reviews for Mario X Sonic at The Olymdick Fucking Games
Brittney Ford chapter 1 . 10/9
*stutter* mr.l didn't know if i and 0517 will love me a-anyways heh.
EnglishTutor chapter 1 . 10/1
Very interesting! A great read for my english class!
gunwoo chapter 1 . 9/23
This was a work of art. Me and my closest group of pals sat around a campfire and read a printed version of this to eachother. It was fun, and I miss my friends because they got lost in the woods. Good fic tho
fart chapter 1 . 9/1
amazing
Sonicfn42069 chapter 1 . 8/18
I coomed so fucking hard
melinda gates chapter 1 . 8/17
i loved reading this with my husband and my two beautiful daughters! we are planning on going to the beach and recreating our favorite story soon! xoxo kisses, say hi to the hubby for me !
marioxsonic69 chapter 1 . 6/15
Thats some good shit right there ngl, needs more wearing knuckles as a pleasure fur suit, or in this case, not alot of fur suit.
Isaiah Bell chapter 1 . 5/10
This got me so erect, my raging boner cant contain itself
Obama chapter 1 . 4/29
SonicMarioLove69 chapter 1 . 4/7
This fic had me so sad and hornie I cant believe that knuckles joined them I was so surprized. I wish sonic and Mario could have stayeded together but sonic had to leave Mario like that it was so rude how could be do that? I was so hurt and sad to see that happen. they belung together but sonic just used marioand left mario all alone with no dick. sonic should have lost his peepee becase he was just so disrespictful to mario. Mario deserves better and knuckles would probably treat hi better. i hope the best for our italian plumer:((
Jesus Chan chapter 1 . 4/7
It's really hot and I almost cummed xD megalomania
nethersibling chapter 1 . 3/20