Reviews for Purpose
Herbert West chapter 11 . 7/31
Love the story, I hope it continues some day
Talk about uncalled for
GhostWolf88 chapter 7 . 1/19
Your lack of punctuation and spacing between 'scenes' needs work.
WolfofAvalon chapter 11 . 12/31/2017
Well, that certainly took an unexpected turn...

So maybe I missed something, but did Nick inherit the house after his Mom died?

Also, I’m sorry to hear about your uncle. *hugs*
WolfofAvalon chapter 9 . 12/31/2017
This chapter represents what an officer truly should be for...true they are supposed to fight crime and crack cases, but above all they are supposed to serve and protect...happy belated birthday!
WolfofAvalon chapter 8 . 12/29/2017
Poor guy...still an ass for the way he acted, but it’s no wonder he blames himself...
WolfofAvalon chapter 3 . 12/29/2017
Well then...that took an unexpected turn!
Weird-Feddish chapter 9 . 12/21/2017
she probably has some type of std or something maybe syphilis, wdk whats been going up there for gods sake.?!
patrickharris98 chapter 11 . 12/13/2017
please add more chapters soon as possible
techno02 chapter 11 . 9/13/2017
enjoying it so far, nice work. commas are being used where they arent supposed to be though
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 11 . 8/27/2017
Oh no! Will she be safe in jail? I hope so! Nick! You better find out who is doing this before your beloved Judy is hurt!
OceRydia chapter 11 . 8/24/2017
I read the 11 chapters in a short time, it was really great! I like the way you exchanged their roles. Oh, and Oh my god the romance ! Amazing, everyone seems to suffer but the affection that links them little by little is adorable. I can't wait to see what happens next!
5.56X45 chapter 11 . 8/23/2017
They killed Finnick. You Bastards!
G28 chapter 11 . 8/23/2017
I have a suggestion for one of your upcoming chapters for Nick. If you're interested PM me back. Please and Thank you.
ShadowRaven27 chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
Uh oh. Finnick dead. Lots of uh ohs. *Shakes off her kid self*
That was quite the chapter! I'm very curious to what will happen next! Two thumbs up!