Reviews for Purpose
beszt95 chapter 11 . 9/13
enjoying it so far, nice work. commas are being used where they arent supposed to be though
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 11 . 8/27
Oh no! Will she be safe in jail? I hope so! Nick! You better find out who is doing this before your beloved Judy is hurt!
OceRydia chapter 11 . 8/24
I read the 11 chapters in a short time, it was really great! I like the way you exchanged their roles. Oh, and Oh my god the romance ! Amazing, everyone seems to suffer but the affection that links them little by little is adorable. I can't wait to see what happens next!
5.56X45 chapter 11 . 8/23
They killed Finnick. You Bastards!
G28 chapter 11 . 8/23
I have a suggestion for one of your upcoming chapters for Nick. If you're interested PM me back. Please and Thank you.
ShadowRaven27 chapter 1 . 8/23
Uh oh. Finnick dead. Lots of uh ohs. *Shakes off her kid self*
That was quite the chapter! I'm very curious to what will happen next! Two thumbs up!
Crouto chapter 11 . 8/22
When Judy is first shown the video of Finnick's murder you wrote that he was stabbed. When Judy explained what happened to Nick she said Finnick was shot.

There is no reason at all that the arresting police would show Judy the evidence they had on her, or have it on their phones at all.

Suspects are innocent until proven guilty, not assumed guilty until someone can prove they are innocent. Judy would be given a bail hearing, then if it was paid she would be released until her murder trial. Unless she was deemed to likely to flee, in which case she would be denied bail, but there would still be a hearing. It's something a judge decides, not the police.
Fox in the hen house chapter 11 . 8/22
Yes! Yes! Worship my story titles!

Thaybwas a rough ride. Finn! Really Jude? Why Finn?
I love this story. Cant wait for the next chapters to see how things play out
pancham 98 chapter 10 . 8/4
Will there be a sex scene?
Come on Judy! Make the right Choice and go live with Nick!
Great chapter.
guest chapter 10 . 7/17
Two great chapters and Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday chapter 9 . 7/17
Great job and Happy Birthday. Have a great day.
5.56X45 chapter 10 . 7/17
Now the real question is will Judy choose to still live the life of a prostitute or will she take a chance with Nick and for a better life?
Tr2085xo chapter 10 . 7/17
Ok... i read this because Why not... Where is the rest?