Reviews for The Art of Remembering
Love this story - Looking forward to more!
princesseslikepirates chapter 13 . 4/21
Happy to see an update! :D

I think Liam is being really true to his character. He's stubborn and incredibly protective of his little brother.
PastOneonta chapter 13 . 4/19
They are falling in love again, though Killian never stopped loving Emma. It's like a new beginning. Emma finally seems better since some of her memories are back. I can't imagine how hard it would be to be living a life you didn't know with people you didn't recognize. She is doing so much better!

Liam has shared his opinion. He needs to stop now. He will push Killian away and it could be unforgivable if he doesn't stop.

Welcome back! Thanks for continuing!
paupaupi chapter 13 . 4/15
Liam is kinda an asshole, but i get where he's coming from. I'm worried about Killian, i don't want to see him heart breaking again. I know Emma was suffering as much as hm tough, even if she was the one who lefts. I'm curious to see how evrything is gonna work out.
Clairvoyant94 chapter 13 . 4/15
I love this chapter! I love how Killian stands up to Liam, and I love how Emma is becoming more comfortable with Killian and with her friends. The physical details showing that comfort are beautifully described. Thanks for updating!
Res Ipsa chapter 13 . 4/12
I'm so excited that you updated! I understand liams position but Killian is an adult who can make decisions on his own. I cant wait to see more!
ellegirlie77 chapter 13 . 4/13
Yay your back. I love your story:)
noteonthedoor chapter 13 . 4/12
ahhhh I missed this little gem of a story so much! super happy that you’re back. seeing the two of them so clearly in love has warmed my heart on a particularly tough week for me, so I thank you for that :') I wonder how Emma will feel when she finds out or remembers she left Killian, though...
anxious chapter 12 . 2/16
gahhhh I can't WAIT for the next update! keep refreshing my favorite stories' page hoping to see a notification from you!
Res Ipsa chapter 12 . 1/1
This story is great! The angst is amazing and I enjoy watching them get closer and deal with her memory loss. I really want to know what lead Emma to leave in the first place. Looking forward to an update!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/27/2017
She admitted that she loved him! That's such a bold move, making herself vulnerable like that for him. I'm so happy for Emma. This fic is so much fun to read. I can't wait to see what other memories come back.
PastOneonta chapter 12 . 12/12/2017
What a lovely second first date. It was beautiful. Killian is so deeply in love with Emma he will wait for as long as he needs to, for Emma to remember and decide. She does love him but the absence of the memories makes her want to wait too. I think, I feel as though she wants more time too. The memory of Neal was painful but I was glad she shared it when she did, and glad she remembered sharing. They have made a lot of progress. Looking forward to the rest.
princesseslikepirates chapter 12 . 12/6/2017
Their date was wonderful! And Emma admitting that she thinks she did love him! :D
paupaupi chapter 12 . 11/26/2017
Love that Emma could kinda tell him that she loved him and still does.
PastOneonta chapter 11 . 11/26/2017
How lovely, to incorporate Emma asking Killian for a date with the return of some of her memories and her desire to learn the whole truth. That was lovely. Elsa described Killian perfectly and I think she really helped Emma. I'm encouraged for both of them. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the rest.