Reviews for The Art of Remembering
CSColifer Fan chapter 11 . 11/5
This is a bloody brilliant story. I really hope you continue it. I can't wait to see what happens and if you plan to tell us why Emma left. It's a story that seems to have so much potential.
noteonthedoor chapter 11 . 11/2
I think I’ve read this chapter three times now! that’s how much you got me hooked and completely enchanted by this story :) can’t wait for the next update.
princesseslikepirates chapter 11 . 10/11
I love that Emma took that step and asked Killian out. She had to be the one to initiate it. But, I love that Killian is going to plan the date.
PastOneonta chapter 10 . 10/9
This was lovely. The party at David and MM's was wonderful. Emma's friends were sweet and welcoming. They were prepared to give her space and time while reminding her that they cared for her. It was nicely done. Then there is Killian who finally has the opening from Emma to tell her that he has always loved her. She didn't run, she wasn't surprised and she feels like she is falling in love too. Wouldn't that be wonderful? Looking forward to the rest.
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 10/9
This must be so difficult, for both of them. Killian is dreading the day she gets all her memories back and then breaks up with him again. She knows he is keeping something about their friendship from her and she is falling in love with him. What will she feel when she learns the rest of their history? Will she believe that she still loved him, and that she never stopped loving him? Because he certainly never stopped loving her. This is heartache! Looking forward to catching up.
yes! this chapter was so perfect
jewlsmichelle chapter 11 . 10/6
Great update! I finally found some time to read it. Ugh! I really want to know the reason why Emma left. Is it cause she ran for obvious reasons or something else? I'm dying over here!
baratta.jennifer chapter 11 . 10/5
Great chapter
Liz Cs shipper chapter 11 . 10/5
Gracias! Thank u! Merci! I loved this chapter and this story and the way you make these characters so perfect and imperfect and I love how Killian is and can I have a bf like him! ?
thecaptainswan chapter 10 . 9/27
ok wow interesting. I hope the kiss would expose something tho ;-) excited to see the next chapters x
storybrookeswans chapter 10 . 9/10
I swear, every chapter is heartbreaking but at the same time they make me so happy? I'm just completely torn and I'm SO glad they kissed but there's still so much that needs to be said! This was a great chapter :)
anaaismth chapter 1 . 9/9
It's almost 2 a.m. here in france and i finally find the time to let you a review.
I'm glad emma went to the party, she pushed herself a little and i think it's great because she's need to know that some people out there care about her.
What i love the most in this chapter is that she's asked killian if he loves her, she confronted him and she pushed him to confess his feelings about her. I hope it won't scare her and i had this feeling that everything will be fine. Don't disappoint me please lol.
I almost forgot: they kissed! HAPPY ME!
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Anaïs.
princesseslikepirates chapter 10 . 9/8
OMG, this chapter was great!

I love that she pushed herself to go to the party and started interacting with people who clearly care about her. It's sweet that everyone was taking it slow with her and trying not to overwhelm her.

I LOVE that Emma confronted Killian. The amnesia has made her a bit more reflective on herself. She's pushing past her walls and letting herself feel emotions for Killian. I love that she outright asked him if he loved her. And, his response was so lovely. *heart eyes* And, they finally kissed! :D
jewlsmichelle chapter 10 . 9/8
Gaahhh! I've been waiting for that and it was everything I hoped it'd be. Killian's lines are everything. I love their dialog. Thanks for the update ️️
PastOneonta chapter 8 . 9/8
Nice characterization of Liam. He's the older brother, protective, righteous, we may not like what he said but he's going to say it! I like Elsa too.