Reviews for Horizon Protocol Zer0
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
Interesting premise! I'll just add a note that I caught several spelling mistakes through this fic - most notably, you use the term "POST-HUMOROUSLY" which while unintentionally funny, is wrong. It's "POST-HUMOUSLY". There are numerous other examples I could cite. Suggest you get a beta reader to pick through your chapters and submit corrected versions for re-upload to ff.n.
dindagangleader14 chapter 3 . 10/8/2020
You know every time I read the first part of this chapter, I play in my head Margaritaville.
SibealDeEpona chapter 6 . 7/26/2018
i hope you update this story:)
Dragon Man 180 chapter 6 . 4/24/2018
Part of me hopes Ted Faro is still alive to Aloy and Nadia can bash him to pieces for all the grief and misery he caused.
12345678910 chapter 5 . 4/21/2018
This is good work I’m really hoping you update
canonman89 chapter 5 . 4/21/2018
This chapter is sweet! Keep up the good work.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 5 . 4/21/2018
A very good chapter, I can't wait to see what Nadia can do in the Cradle. Menially is pretty awesome, I do hope she contacts our heroes at some point and embarasses them yet helps them.

And did Barver and his nephew find some old nuclear reactor stuff?
Ilireanwri chapter 4 . 4/3/2018
This is a good story and a very interesting one. But I'm very curious who (or what) Menially is?
Are you still continuing this story?
SibealDeEpona chapter 4 . 1/30/2018
love this! please keep writing it
StreetPiet chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
I really like your Story! The two new Characters next to Aloy, Nadja and Menially are interesting and mysterious (at least Menially. Who or what is she?). It's also nice how you include things from the Game, like Crafting, Hunting, Weapons or different Ammo-types. Also i like how you took up the loose Ends at the End of the Game: Aloys visit of Liz Sobeks Home and of course Sylence with trapped Hades (the Hacker of Menially's Honeypot?)

I hope you keep up writing, 'cause i want more! :-)
canonman89 chapter 4 . 5/29/2017
This chapter is cool! Keep up the great work.
BenRG chapter 3 . 5/6/2017
I'm thinking that Ted realised that Elizabet and Nadia were potential threats to his plan to 'reset' humanity to base condition... to make them 'innocent'. For that reason, he set up a Chariot substation to be on the look out for them and, if they re-emerge after the end of the threat of the rogue Chariots is eliminated, to dispose of them.

He was determined to screw up the world to the very, very end.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/5/2017