Reviews for A Day In Zootopia
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2018
Are you serious?!This is my favorite fanfic and nothing been posted for a whole year!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2018
Is there goin 2 b another chapter or what? I mean,come on,the story is awsome!
Tony Moonstone chapter 17 . 5/25/2018
What an excellent Zootopia Fanfiction!
It took me 4 days to read all 17 chapters and was really impressed.
You are one of my favourite authors of Zootopia Fanfiction.
Thanks for making my week
Hope you will continue writing more it's almost been a year.
Keep writing and I will continue reading!
ThatFoxFurry chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Yes please I like this story and everything you have written is great and a fun read please continue soon
Spectre47 chapter 17 . 7/13/2017
Sorry for the late review, like you said, life gets in the way but we find time to squeeze these things in. Yet another Chapter that perfectly describes the horrors of war but at least Jack could keep himself calm, even after getting three bullets in him. It's so stupid that I'm the only one reviewing your story, that's why I make my reviews so long. By the time my review is sent, my birthday will have already passed. Keep being awesome and face life's challenges head on!
Spectre47 chapter 16 . 6/19/2017
Since I'm the only reviewer of this story, I'll say this. You sure know how to write a battle scene, better than I can anyways. Sorry for the late review and I look forward to seeing more soon! And I'll be sure to check out your other stories to quote "tickle my fancy", end quote. See you whenever you upload the next one!
Spectre47 chapter 15 . 6/10/2017
Seems that I'm not a ninja viewer unlike everyone else. Gazelle nearly had her life taken but Jack literally took bullets for her which is a very brave act and he even got the attention of his old military company. It shouldn't be long until I upload Welcome to Zootopia and I look forward to seeing more chapters in the future!
Spectre47 chapter 14 . 6/9/2017
Quite the fight when Jack was in the ship, even going against a robot! Someone is planning to assassinate Gazelle? That is not going to be taken lightly. I wonder what the glowing blue liquid is for... Looking forward to see more soon!
Spectre47 chapter 13 . 5/15/2017
This is why I hate the topic of war, so many people are out there fighting and dying, families are shattered by the losses of family members and people are forced to leave their homes in a war ravaged country, will there ever be a time in the future where we won't have to fight each other? Great chapter by the way, the sights of war are easy to picture, dead bodies, blood, smoke, charred debris and remains, fire, war can become hell and hell can become insanity. I look forward to the next chapter!
oyqy chapter 12 . 5/10/2017
Some parts of your story are way too similar to Zootopia: A New Adventure by determined725. In some of the scenes it seemd that you only changed the name of the character. And some of the plots are exactly the same.
However, apart from many typos I think it's good in general so far but it's not that realistic or believable. I think I will keep following this one.
Spectre47 chapter 12 . 5/8/2017
Wasn't notified of this new chapter until you PMd me and this was a good one! We learn more about the background of Jack and now he has a lot more trouble to deal with, my characters included of course... And somehow I have more sense to leave a review unlike others because this is an interesting story.
Spectre47 chapter 11 . 4/22/2017
Nice to see Honey and Aiden get some screen time, I'm as angry as Aiden that Jack wouldn't let him help with the investigation but that's for Chief Bogo to decide, I also got the Watch Dogs reference but you could try and alter it just by a bit like changing the name of Dedsec to match an Animal like manner like for example, Pawsec, but it's your story so you make your own choices, and if you could add a little more to a paragraph, that would be great, I look foward to seeing more in the future!
Spectre47 chapter 10 . 4/17/2017
I was wondering when my characters would get thrown into the mix, what street gang would dare kidnap my characters? Hopefully Jack and the gang find those children along with my characters, look foward to reading more!
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 8 . 4/5/2017
That was a nice fluff chapter. I'm glad Jack enjoyed his time in the burrows.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2017
Really need to use a spell checker