Reviews for A Series Of Definitions
Kazahana Yukina chapter 1 . 1/12
From the smooth flow of the writing, to the light atmosphere, to the sheer simplicity of every scene that brings out a smile - everything is wonderfully told! I added this story to my tumblr fiction recommendations. I hope I can help spread the love! 3
venusmelody chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Aww, this is *beautiful*, all the self-deception and seeing right through each other and mirroring.
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
An interesting sort of style... one that I like. It was a great story. I love how it was almost all meanings and implications with very little dialogue.

~Caity :)
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Oh my gosh. This is just... this is just absolutely beautiful. Seriously. There are so many lines that are just so /Ron and Hermione/ that it makes my heart hurt.

/He would be a good man someday, she could tell, but he was seated beside a great man and no one would notice. It was so very sad and she decided to like him for it./

Oh my gosh. This. This line right here. It's just. Gah, I really can't even tell you how I feel about this line properly. It's just so Hermione and honestly it just fits them so well.

This is just so lovely. :)
Just the Wind chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I loved your description of her. The actions weren't always clear but your descriptions were different from the usual and perfect.
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This is really, really good. I don't know exactly why I like it so much, besides the obvious: you've got great skill, capture them really well, plus you're writing about Ron and Hermione, which is my favorite pairing in the Harry Potter series, so that never hurts... but there's just this quality about this that I really like. I don't know, but it's just something. I also love the style it's written in.

Anyway, this is pretty amazing and you did a fantastic job. Definitely write more fics!
fammy chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
"He would be a good man someday, she could tell, but he was seated beside a great man and no one would notice. It was so very sad and she decided to like him for it." OMG 3

The whole was just so cute in a sad, quiet way. :D
Azyne chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Very, very cool, very creative. You can hardly tell this was written so long ago since everything still applies.
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
beautiful story :)
great gospel chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Wonderful, just wonderful. My favorite line (and everyone else's too. xD): "He would be a good man someday, she could tell, but he was seated beside a great man and no one would notice."
Bambu chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
This is beautiful.
lyin chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
absolutely splendid- the simplicity of the language makes this phenomenal (and i've got to say, so much better than i thought from the summary- an Avril Lavigne song does not do this justice, but in context, it works)- the idea of the piece of the pages growing inside her and feeling like a bookend, the wonderful description of the opening (especially of the good man not noticed next to the great), the dialog that is so very dead-on Ron and Hermione, bringing in Ron's relationship w/ Scabbers fantastically - fabulous writing and characterization here (esp. 'she was only quick about some things'.) great piece!
something-like-love chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
*sigh* That was so lovely and perfect and sweet. And I know that practically every reviewer has quoted this line, but I have to say it was my favorite: "He would be a good man someday, she could tell, but he was seated beside a great man and no one would notice."

I loved it ]
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Great fic! I really liked the writing style; it was so simple and lovely. Well done!

~ TET
you're my Star chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Absoulutly beautiful. Just ... wow. I wish I had a way with words like you do.