Reviews for Harry Potter and The Shadowed Light
PhoenixAureum chapter 5 . 4h
Wow amazing start.
To be honest I am not a fan of "Back-in-Time" stories, however this is unique and -until now- masterfully done.
Misty7books chapter 34 . 8/16
I love this fanfic very much and I just wanted to say... "WELL DONE" because this story is awesome! You should be proud of yourself! :D Am I correct to believe that Severus and Sirius will end up together somehow? XD You don't have to respond at all, just speaking my suspicions aloud.

Don't stop writing, you have a talent and great skill and it wouldn't do to go wasted. :)
LadyAliceRiddleSnape chapter 34 . 8/16
Woa! Wonderful! I really love this story! Hope it doesn't end like that.
LadyAliceRiddleSnape chapter 34 . 8/16
Woa! Wonderful! I really love this story! Hope it doesn't end like that.
Melikalilly chapter 34 . 8/15
I love this story I love rereading it again and again
haruhishibuya chapter 34 . 8/15
please update some more chapters because this book is greatamazing to read :D
Vampireking40 chapter 22 . 8/14
This was a great chapter and all the point Harry makes from what he said to Collin and then to his friends is so true. Someone like Hermonie or Justin and even Collin would understand the magical world more if they knew more about it before they started at Hogwarts. As far as Collin goes what Harry told him was true don't go around snapping picture instead ask to take photo. Talk to the teams to see if they would like team photos then offer them one free photo and they can buy more after that. I always wonder why Hogwarts did not have a yearbook. They have a great kid who loves photography that could do just that for the entire school and each house.
LadyAliceRiddleSnape chapter 29 . 8/13
I loved the discussion between Harry and Tom during the ritual! Really powerful.
AddictusLector chapter 34 . 8/12
Love this fic! Your writing is brilliant. Can't wait for more
BRKLNBeanie chapter 34 . 8/11
This fic is amazing, I recommend to anyone who loves a Harry who isn't the clueless, easily manipulated 'Boy-Who-Lived'. You've given his character depth, and a complexity that the original Harry lacked. I really love this story, and I love how you've developed Tom and Harry's relationship so far -they're my OTP. I'm a huge fan of a Dark!Harry, or even Grey!Harry, and I'm a sucker for a Harry goes back to his childhood self fic. Really amazing so far, can't wait for the next chapter. You're an amazing writer! 3
LadyAliceRiddleSnape chapter 21 . 8/10
I love Luna
I LOVE THIS STORY SOO MUCHHHHHHHHHH
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IM FRENCHHHHH I READ WITH GOOGLE TRADUCTION!
Calmzone1 chapter 7 . 8/6
Lol, what do we teach our children? Never take candy from a stranger, and especially someone who is trying too hard to be nice.
LadyAliceRiddleSnape chapter 6 . 8/6
Harry at Ravenclaw? Who, why not! I like this idea. Love Neville, the best of Gryffindor 3
LadyAliceRiddleSnape chapter 4 . 8/6
Great chapter! I love how the relationship between the Death and Harry is made. Great to see Dumbledore in a bad position and happy that McGonagall is okay 3
Go read next chapters, I love your story!
1,280 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »